Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Would you date someone that weighted less than you? (Girls Respond)
Yes - I don't care if he weights more than me (just not obese). 12%  12%  [ 7 ]
Yes - Size doesn't matter to me at all. 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
No - I feel bad if he weights less than me. 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
N/A - I'm a guy, just show me the results man! 62%  62%  [ 37 ]
Total votes : 60

Shadowkiss
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2008, 9:55 pm

I once dated a guy who was skinnier than me, he was 18 and weighed I think not even 100. He was very very poor and when I tried to give him food he would only accept it if it was fast food, despite him being starving. I only weigh about 105, so if a guy weighs less than me, YES I feel bad for him because I am concerned about his lifespan!! ! It makes me very nervous about his health.

GuessWho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Aug 2008, 12:20 pm

A. I think I would date a thin girl, because that is what I drew, http://www.angelfire.com/md/chrismarsh/family.html, all other things being equal, but that is purely hypothetical of course.

B. In the real world I am looking for things that matter a lot more like who she is.

I think everybody A. wants an ideal appearance (thank you messed up American culture), but B. many forget to look for what really counts.

The messed up American culture has starved women to death. I know the feeling.... I have wondered last November, December, what I had to do to get noticed... shoe being on the other foot. That was when I stuck to a diet from Thanksgiving to New Years.

GuessWho