Castration a cure for loneliness

Page 1 of 4 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,060
Location: Croydon

02 Aug 2008, 3:25 pm

Is castration a cure for loneliness or does it just have the effect of stopping sex drive, like what happened when I took anti-depressants. I think I would do anything to get away from this feeling of depression, it is one of these feeling I will never be able to out think.



saintetienne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jun 2008
Age: 106
Gender: Male
Posts: 418

02 Aug 2008, 3:27 pm

there's only [edited for content by sinsboldly] to find out!



slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

02 Aug 2008, 3:32 pm

How lonely does a man have to be before he considers getting his balls amputated? 8O Alcohol is good for that problem, too. It's easier, cheaper, and doesn't involve getting your balls amputated.



Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,262
Location: hibernating

02 Aug 2008, 3:48 pm

I don't think that loneliness is entirely sexual, but I have considered castration as a solution to another problem. Without a willing wife, my sex drive has no practical purpose and is merely a nuisance. Too bad there aren't enough qualified doctors out there who are willing to help with castration...

slowmutant wrote:
Alcohol is good for that problem, too. It's easier, cheaper, and doesn't involve getting your balls amputated.

It's not worth it. Alcohol gives you a whole bunch of other problems.



Last edited by Cyberman on 02 Aug 2008, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saintetienne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jun 2008
Age: 106
Gender: Male
Posts: 418

02 Aug 2008, 3:50 pm

saintetienne wrote:
there's only [edited for content by sinsboldly] to find out!


eh?



Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,060
Location: Croydon

02 Aug 2008, 3:52 pm

slowmutant wrote:
How lonely does a man have to be before he considers getting his balls amputated? 8O Alcohol is good for that problem, too. It's easier, cheaper, and doesn't involve getting your balls amputated.


Imagine going through a relationship breakup every week; that is the level of my loneliness. If I am lonely when I drink alcohol, it is the worst thing in the world.



slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

02 Aug 2008, 3:55 pm

That last statement of mine was tongue-in-cheek. I would not seriously suggest alcohol as a solution to loneliness.



saintetienne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jun 2008
Age: 106
Gender: Male
Posts: 418

02 Aug 2008, 3:55 pm

i'm pretty impressed you can start a new relationship every week. stop drinking.



Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,452

02 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

Castration would do nothing to cure your loneliness or your desire for love. You would still want a companion. Sex just wouldn't be on the agenda. Even if sex is the only reason why you want to be around people now, you may realize that you desire contact for another reason, and be just as lonely.



LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,130

02 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

This thought is a form of suicidal thought , you are thinking of destroying a part of you and yourself as a man.

Castration would have annoying side effects too. Maybe there are some pills that can temporarily reduce sex-drive without losing your balls?



Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,060
Location: Croydon

02 Aug 2008, 4:01 pm

saintetienne wrote:
i'm pretty impressed you can start a new relationship every week. stop drinking.


Said it is like going though a relationship breakup everyone week. Next time you have a breakup and feel tearful drink some alcohol, it will make you depressed not happy



Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,262
Location: hibernating

02 Aug 2008, 4:02 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
This thought is a form of suicidal thought , you are thinking of destroying a part of you and yourself as a man.

I don't care, my sexuality does not define who I am as a person.

LePetitPrince wrote:
Castration would have annoying side effects too. Maybe there are some pills that can temporarily reduce sex-drive without losing your balls?

There are drugs like "Depo-Provera" (used for birth control) which result in "chemical castration."



saintetienne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jun 2008
Age: 106
Gender: Male
Posts: 418

02 Aug 2008, 4:03 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
saintetienne wrote:
i'm pretty impressed you can start a new relationship every week. stop drinking.


Said it is like going though a relationship breakup everyone week. Next time you have a breakup and feel tearful drink some alcohol, it will make you depressed not happy


sorry i didn't read the whole sentence



LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,130

02 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm

Cyberman wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
This thought is a form of suicidal thought , you are thinking of destroying a part of you and yourself as a man.

I don't care, my sexuality does not define who I am as a person.


No, it is a part of you as a person.
Quote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Castration would have annoying side effects too. Maybe there are some pills that can temporarily reduce sex-drive without losing your balls?

There are drugs like "Depo-Provera" (used for birth control) which result in "chemical castration."
[/quote]

Temporarily?



slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,411
Location: Ontario, Canada

02 Aug 2008, 4:06 pm

This is a desire to self-harm, this castration business. It's more permanent than simple bruising or cutting. The OP wants to do something that will have lasting effects. When I went through my cutting phase, it was as terrifying as it was because these impulses came to me and I almost couldn't stop myself from doing serious damage to my body. We're talking about puncturing eyeballs, cutting off ears, nose, cutting off fingers ... 8O