Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2008, 7:50 pm

I've put a post in an alternate section hence the title and typical subject titles not found here.

Should I start with my name? Why not..
It's Keith :D
I'm from the south east UK, and I'm not exactly new to forums. I saw a couple posts stating people signed up some time ago and not bother to make a post. I don't see a problem with that, maybe just shy with the response given here. I found this site, poke around and decided it was time to sign up and get posting.

I was told "Some people have suggested that you may have either autism or asperger syndrome" well, I never heard of the latter, but I had SOME knowledge of the first. This was told to me in February 2006 and I'm still waiting a full diagnosis on this. I've been to see an adult disability learning team and the person I saw was sure I was autistic and recommended to take it further.

I suppose me saying "hi" wouldn't go amiss would it now? A little messed up post, but all the information is here, so "hi everyone"

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2008, 7:58 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2008, 9:10 pm

Welcome to WP! :)

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

ironangel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Aug 2008, 7:36 am

welcome to WP :D

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2008, 10:03 am

Nice to meet you, Keith. :) 8)