No, I'm an afternoon and evening kind of person. 12%  12%  [ 12 ]
No, I am nocturnal. 27%  27%  [ 28 ]
No, I am nocturnal. 27%  27%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 102

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 4:35 am

Yes, I guess I could say that I'm a morning person. I love the crispness of going outside and starting a new day (and I like breakfast).

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 4:38 pm

aspiegirl2 wrote:
Yes, I guess I could say that I'm a morning person. I love the crispness of going outside and starting a new day (and I like breakfast).

Considering the time of night you are usually on WP, you must not sleep much.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2005, 5:44 pm

I'm kind of on the borderline between afternoon/evening and nocturnal. There was one day recently where I went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 3 pm, but more often than not I go to sleep between 3 and 4 am, and wake up between 11 am and noon.

Quintucket
Toucan
Toucan

19 Nov 2005, 5:48 pm

mikibacsi1124 wrote:
I'm kind of on the borderline between afternoon/evening and nocturnal. There was one day recently where I went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 3 pm, but more often than not I go to sleep between 3 and 4 am, and wake up between 11 am and noon.

I'd get into that schedule did I not have school.
I may end up with such a pattern in college. I intend to go for as many evening, and afternoon, and if I must, late morning classes, as possible.

"The difference between genius and idiocy is that genius has limits." -Albert Einstein

Twitch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2005, 2:16 pm

I'm naturally nocturnal but am forced to live on a diurnal schedule thanks to everything closing so early! (I could work around work, I'm an evening-shifter.) I function best when the sun isn't out except for when people have their brights on...ick. And I'm a pedistrian. So right in my eyes....ouch. I feel more alive at night.