Joe Lieberman, Senator from CT
Rudy Guiliani, former Mayor of NYC
Dick Cheney, VP
HR Clinton, Senator from NY

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 1:41 am

He SHOULD pick Ron Paul, but I know he won't.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 2:31 am

Wouldn't Hilary be an amusing choice, I wonder if she'd accept? That would put so many people in a political quandary it would almost be worth having a Clinton on the ballot to see. Then again, people say I have a demented sense of humor...

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:42 am

Dox47 wrote:
Wouldn't Hilary be an amusing choice, I wonder if she'd accept? That would put so many people in a political quandary it would almost be worth having a Clinton on the ballot to see. Then again, people say I have a demented sense of humor...

The political drama caused from such a nomination would be epic. I don't see it happening though. Too many republicans hate the Clintons. Lieberman on the other hand not so remote a possibility.

burnse22
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Aug 2008, 10:46 am

Is it possible for McCain to choose Obama as a running mate, and vice versa?

Randy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:48 am

I have to say that it's gonna be Mitt Romney.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 12:31 pm

I predict Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson of Texas.

McCain might go with Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, or Joe Lieberman.

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 12:46 pm

Probably Mitt Headroom.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 1:54 pm

I hope he picks Dick Cheney, which would facilitate an easy win for Obama.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 2:05 pm

Fogman wrote:
I hope he picks Dick Cheney, which would facilitate an easy win for Obama.

That would work or he could pick Mitt Romney and lose all support from minorities like the GLBT community.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 5:03 pm

Ugh.. I wish everyone would not participate in the election because it doesn't matter who you pick... they all work for the evil bankers who literally own half the world already.. but half isn't enough, they want the other half.. The Rockefeller family, the Rothchild family, the Royal family. . ahh the Illuminati is an evil force. There is 13 main families, and dont forget the Bilderburg group who calls all the shots.. its all beneath the surface, dont trust your daily news, its brainwashing material!

Apatura
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 5:17 pm

He'll pick Romney. Alan Keyes would be a clever pick but he'd never do it, Keyes lost to Obama for senate in 2004.

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 5:18 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
Ugh.. I wish everyone would not participate in the election because it doesn't matter who you pick... they all work for the evil bankers who literally own half the world already.. but half isn't enough, they want the other half.. The Rockefeller family, the Rothchild family, the Royal family. . ahh the Illuminati is an evil force. There is 13 main families, and dont forget the Bilderburg group who calls all the shots.. its all beneath the surface, dont trust your daily news, its brainwashing material!

Assuming everything is part of a conspiracy is just as blind as assuming nothing is. I'd say while there may be some influence by illicit groups, the overall influence by any one of them is probably negligible.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 5:29 pm

The_Cucumber wrote:
ShawnWilliam wrote:

Assuming everything is part of a conspiracy is just as blind as assuming nothing is. I'd say while there may be some influence by illicit groups, the overall influence by any one of them is probably negligible.

No, I dont assume everything is part of seperate conspiracies.. there is however one giant conspiracy;which, if you're aware of, affects everything from here to China. If you knew about the facts, then you'd have the same feelings on the matter (I would hope).. you just need to be educated on the power and the bankers.. this is the REASON that the world is going downhill, because of the common ignorance to the secrets and lies.. and if you say the media would have a handle on it, no they wouldn't because they are all owned by the same corrupt guys in power.
There is substantial evidence to back up my claims despite the immense secrecy.. but even secrecy has limits, it has to seep out somewhere and youtube is a glorious place at the moment for this kind of education.. and dont debunk what i say based on the fact that its YOUTUBE. Not everythere there is true, but if you're like me then you have gut instincts which tell you when there is something GOING ON.
If you learn about the true history of the world, you will see just how clear cut things really are.. the history we are taught is very clouded in schools but even the education system is owned by the ones you wouldnt trust to hold your baby..

Ill just give a simple example.. the women's liberation movement was FUNDED by Nick Rockefeller, (and if you dont know who that is, he's an owner of the private bank which the US government borrows money from) and he admittedly did so because this movement allowed the IRS to then TAX women in the country.. before this they could only tax half of the population. AND as women go to work, kids go to school earlier, and the family is divided.
The Evil that exhists in the world, mostly America (For the time) is outstanding.. its ALL about money and control, and power.

And America, Mexico and Canada are joining into one, called the North American Union.. the same's being done in Africa, and Europe (if not already).. sir these deals are already said and done so dont conspire against the real truth. Im not speculating so please dont think I am. ill give you all the links you need if you want a true awareness elevation.. if not, then dont ruin it for everyone. Raise awareness.

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

Public Enemy #1: