Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:20 pm

I cant spell :cry: and this is a serious part of my aspergers.. beause I used to be an amazing speller.. I never had troubles.. and only recently I find myself confused, I cant even spell words properly that I used to know how to spell so easily..

Last edited by ShawnWilliam on 31 Aug 2008, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:23 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Quote:
You say I discriminate the candidate for not raising his hand to his heart during an anthem?.. how did I discriminate?.. I discriminate him for not having morals and not deserving to be president.

Would you act this way if a regular person did it? So why should Obama have to hold his hand to his chest and have to get bad publicity if another person who isn't running for president wouldn't get bad publicity? That's why I called it discrimination. I think presidents should get the same treatment as we do by publicity.

And I dont..
I dont think a president should be a chain smoker, nor a drug user, nor a goof offer, nor a chronic cursor, and the list could go on... those things are normal among normal people.. but it doesnt seem like a lot to ask for a president who sets good standards.. in health, smoking and being president doesnt set a good example for kids.. whatever hapened to the days where these things DID matter?.. now its all about DONT discriminate him for being black! or for being gay! or for having a history of doing drugs!.. leave him alone!..
Sorry, but kids get away with these things, not a president.

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:47 pm

Something like this would not sway my personal views of a candidate, but I do have to say it bothers me a bit to see people who are supposed to be representative of our country do this. For example: olympians standing on podium with our anthem playing, while they stand there with their hands at their sides and mumbling their lips showing they obviously do not know the words...seems kind of disrespectful. So yeah, I can see the OP's point.

Off topic...that parakeet sure makes me worry about spelling. I screw up all the time. :D

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 3:38 am

Obama is the anti-christ. He bewitches people with his speeches. It is said that the anti-christ knows the bible! Worst would be one who has read the constitution. His friends killed innocent patriots. That man is not good for our country.

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Would you act this way if a regular person did it? So why should Obama have to hold his hand to his chest and have to get bad publicity if another person who isn't running for president wouldn't get bad publicity? That's why I called it discrimination. I think presidents should get the same treatment as we do by publicity.

You belong in Canada.

Psimulus
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2008, 3:45 am

I pledge allegiance to the idea of a united Earth, and to the humanitarian ideals for which it stands, one world united, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 12:42 pm

Psimulus wrote:
I pledge allegiance to the idea of a united Earth, and to the humanitarian ideals for which it stands, one world united, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

You pledge allegiance to a one world order?.. well thats a fancy theory, but when put to the test we're nothing but slaves.. thats the only way it can possibly work.

Abolute power corrupts absolutely..

Psimulus
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

Those are your words, not mine. Please do not attempt to speak for me.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 6:33 pm

so One World United means...?

Psimulus
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2008, 6:53 pm

It means one world, united. It seems you are attempting to link the negative connotations which have been associated with your use of terms. I look forward to a day when all of humanity can look to one another as friends.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 7:02 pm

Oh, Me too! But that won't come from uniting the world, unless there were an invasion of aliens or something.. or unless we were all slaves.. the latter being more likely.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 7:48 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
I'm feeling thankful for all that the American Government has done for our world, so I have prepared a national anthem, lets all raise our hand to our heart, and also take this moment to appreciate Obama, your favorite candidate and next president! :D
You too Obama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8QCkgg5Kjo

Obama?.. do you not love the country? :cry:

brought to you by CONSPIRACY LOON PRODUCTIONS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kdwxFsthI
I'll stand and salute to that
ohh glorious motherland
live long and free

Psimulus
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Sep 2008, 10:00 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
Oh, Me too! But that won't come from uniting the world, unless there were an invasion of aliens or something.. or unless we were all slaves.. the latter being more likely.

I humbly disagree. How can we live peacefully among the stars if we can not live peacefully on this Earth? People can disagree yet still live in peace. It is what we hold in common that is most important, not our differences. Though our differences are important as well. Imagine if you will, for example, nation states divided in the sense of libertarian pursuits, though united in the persuit of the common good. I personally advocate the decriminilization of marijuana. Now imagine that in one state marijuana is legal, yet in another it is not, perhaps "gay marriage" is the libertarian persuit. Basicly if you do not subscribe to the state of things, you will have options. Of course until we meet our energy needs their will probably be conflict. And even then, some will persue the negative. I believe unification is inevitable. Perhaps then we can get off this planet and begin this age of exploration ive been hearing about. :)

chever
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 11:01 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeN3x0Plk0[/youtube]

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:10 am

Right! Shawn William should get the h out of here!

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:31 am

Psimulus wrote:
ShawnWilliam wrote:

I humbly disagree. How can we live peacefully among the stars if we can not live peacefully on this Earth? People can disagree yet still live in peace. It is what we hold in common that is most important, not our differences. Though our differences are important as well. Imagine if you will, for example, nation states divided in the sense of libertarian pursuits, though united in the persuit of the common good. I personally advocate the decriminilization of marijuana. Now imagine that in one state marijuana is legal, yet in another it is not, perhaps "gay marriage" is the libertarian persuit. Basicly if you do not subscribe to the state of things, you will have options. Of course until we meet our energy needs their will probably be conflict. And even then, some will persue the negative. I believe unification is inevitable. Perhaps then we can get off this planet and begin this age of exploration ive been hearing about. :)

Well I still have to disagree while I respect your opinion.. dividing and doing what seems right to each group seems natural to me.. there are different races and different cultures.. where does unification begin and equalization end? I dont believe in equality I believe in individuality :)

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 1:32 am

Sand wrote:
Right! Shawn William should get the h out of here!

:roll: yeah lets start a mutiny against someone with a different opinion then yours