Rejected fat girl asking me to give her massage

Page 1 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2008, 12:09 pm

Was over at my friends place and we were all hanging out when his girlfriend and one of her fat friends came along.

Her face was meh but shes semi-fat also, her friend implied that I should go up to her room with her, when i told her no and I told my friends girlfriend to stop bugging me about it, the fat girl said if i want to hook up to call her. I said no thanks I got to go (i guess my morals got the best of me) and i walked out furious with theses stupid hookup's that people try do when there totally ridiculously one sided.

I've told my friend that i hate fat chicks and that im perfectly fine waitin for the one thatrs right for me i dont want any stupid hookups that waste my time

anyway what do you guys think about this am i in the right to wait for the right person for me? or should i tap every fat person that wants some and feel like crap?

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 12:38 pm

If you don't feel sexual attraction for someone, then there's no reason to lead them into believing otherwise. You have the right to reject her for any reason.

Just don't get all mad about it. Your friend was likely just being nice & setting you up. Some people take it way too seriously when someone below their standard takes interest in them as though it's a personal insult. Don't be like that. Just smile, appreciate the gesture, & move along.

Last edited by deadeyexx on 04 Sep 2008, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2008, 12:39 pm

You know what? You're a pathetic example of a human being, the 'fat' girl could do much better than you. :roll:

Asterisp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 12:43 pm

Maybe your friend arranged it to help you find somebody? I would give my opinion about it, but try to thank them...

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 12:44 pm

ProtossX wrote:
Was over at my friends place and we were all hanging out when his girlfriend and one of her fat friends came along.

Her face was meh but shes semi-fat also, her friend implied that I should go up to her room with her, when i told her no and I told my friends girlfriend to stop bugging me about it, the fat girl said if i want to hook up to call her. I said no thanks I got to go (i guess my morals got the best of me) and i walked out furious with theses stupid hookup's that people try do when there totally ridiculously one sided.

I've told my friend that i hate fat chicks and that im perfectly fine waitin for the one thatrs right for me i dont want any stupid hookups that waste my time

anyway what do you guys think about this am i in the right to wait for the right person for me? or should i tap every fat person that wants some and feel like crap?

There is now a sign on your forehead screaming: IDIOT. STUPID IDIOT. REJECTS WHAT WANTS HIM AND WANTS WHAT REJECTS HIM. TREAT ACCORDINGLY!

Pollux
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Sep 2008, 12:58 pm

I'm confused by the difference between your subject and your post. Your subject says she was asking for a massage, but your post says she was asking to "hook up", which I've always thought meant sex. Either way, it's not wrong to wait until you find the person you connect with on an intellectual level before you do anything physical.

On a similar note, just from the way your wrote your post, you sound like you might be too emotionally immature for a relationship at all at this point - it sort of sounds like you ARE looking for a "hook up", but only if it's someone you feel you connected with. I never had any interest in dating or sex at all until I was 29 and met someone who I actually did "connect" with, but I didn't even realize it until I was 30. Then from there, I was 31 before anything physical happened. So everyone goes about it in their own way.

I guess I'm answering two questions - if you are asking if it's wrong to wait until you are emotionally connected to a person to "hook up", then my answer is that a hook up is a hook up and it doesn't really matter. The point of a hook up is that it's a one time thing, so it doesn't matter if you like the person or not. The point of a hook up is sex, not a relationship.

If you are asking if it's wrong to wait until you feel connected to someone for a relationship that leads to sex, then no, it's absolutely not wrong. It's right, in fact! Just don't assume that you won't connect to someone intellectually if you aren't immediately physically attracted to them. You may end up missing out on finding someone you really would have liked. Likewise, people who you approve of physically may not be the person mentally for you, so don't convince yourself that they are right for you because of the way they look, because that's dumb.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2008, 1:07 pm

no she specifically asked for a massage first an that her back was hurting, and I said no, then she implied that we could hook up if we went to her room and I said no again and just walked out of my friends place and said i had plans

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:12 pm

ProtossX wrote:
no she specifically asked for a massage first an that her back was hurting, and I said no, then she implied that we could hook up if we went to her room and I said no again and just walked out of my friends place and said i had plans

she might think that she is bether then you because she doesnt got any desocial disfunction and you do have

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:12 pm

If you ever want to find out what your friends really think of you, then ask them to hook you up. The kind of 'hook up' they provide indicates what they believe you deserve.

You need to find better friends.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Sep 2008, 1:23 pm

I'm a fat person, and I don't mind being fat, but hooking up is an icky thing to do even if it was a skinny person or a person that you're really attracted to. Having sex just for the sake of having sex isn't something I personally want to spend my time doing. You should probably be thankful that she thought you were cute enough to...hook up... with but personally even if it was the hottest person on the face of the planet i wouldn't have just randomly slept with them. So, just because she's fat doesn't make her a bad person, but her wanting to just sleep with someone she's known for five minutes she's kind of icky. I can't judge her because I dont know her but that's my take on the situation.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:24 pm

You're right, it was a ridiculously one-sided hook-up.

Just not the side you're thinking of.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Sep 2008, 1:35 pm

I did want to say one last thing, in highschool people wanted me to date this fellow overweight person, not because we had things in common, but because we were fat. The fact is we didn't have anything in common and it really hurt me because thats the only thing people saw in me, was that i was fat. I guess what i'm saying is keep an open mind.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:45 pm

No need to be that much jerk (just be jerk a little) but I think you must be mad on your friends who should be aware of your standards instead ....and not on the poor girl.

Sir_Beefy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Sep 2008, 2:00 pm

It's funny, before I clicked on this thread, I knew exactly who started it. And I was right.

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 2:51 pm

Why would you be physical (sex or no sex, doesnt matter) with someone you are not attracted to? You are under no duty to please her when you dont feel any attraction.

However, maybe turn the roles around and realise now why women dont like to be touched by random strangers... In this topic you clearly indicate you dont like this yourself to be physical with a woman you are not attracted to. So you probably just answered your own question from the other topic.

(excerpt from The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley)

"Od lo avda tikvateinu" (excerpt from the Israeli hymn)

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 3:12 pm

ROFLMAO!! Hee-hee, giggle, larf. snick.

Kids.

What a hoot.