New Book About Autism Written From a Cat's Point of View!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2008, 8:23 pm

Web Page Name

Its called Dashas Journal Reflects Catness and Autism. :cat: Did anyone here read it yet? I can't wait to read it as I love cats. :cat:

echokynthei
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Sep 2008, 9:59 pm

no! haven't read it, but i will track it down and drag it to my cave...thank you! i love cats, i'm writing a science fiction/fantasy thingamajig with a sentient feline species, i swear i think more like a cat than a human person anyway...thanks! i shall now zoom off to amazon.com, and see if it's there... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

echokynthei

07 Sep 2008, 10:08 pm

i'm a turkey...your link led to amazon.com, should have checked the link before i posted but the concept itself grabbed me...and no wonder, cause there's a book on there called: "all cats have asperger's"! :lol: :D :lol: so when i said i think more like a feline than a human person-i was right!

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2008, 10:29 pm

Well I already read the All Cats Have Aspergers book. It was good but seems like a childrens book. In fact I gave it to the lady who teaches the autistic class at the school I work at for the kids to read.

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2008, 10:40 pm

My cat has asperger's syndrome - you should see the way he freaks out if I close my bedroom door. Even though had I not closed it, he'd have no desire to enter or leave the room for hours. As soon as the doors opened he goes right back to lying on the bed - it seems he can't grasp that I'll open it if he wants out

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt74894.html