Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

12 Sep 2008, 11:22 am

I watched a couple of clips on myspace and I can't say the movie sells it. For one thing it comes off as being wordy. Also the camera stays fixed, it doesn't move in to capture any kind of traits that an AS would embody. I think the film should've gone a little more surreal.

Oh well, I only saw one clip and to tell the truth, don't see a lot of other people with AS, just me so maybe there's other ways to "be it". I just can't say I saw myself in that clip.

I will, however, buy the movie when it becomes available. After all, they made a movie just for people like us and I can at least enjoy what they put together, not to mention it was shot on a limited budget and it isn't fair to judge these movies based on their better-funded counterparts.

If any of you get the time, please watch a clip of "If You Could Say it in Words" on youtube and tell me what you think. I'd really like to be wrong about this movie.

NicholasGray
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2008, 1:40 am

Hi. I saw this thread the other day when I was posting on the silent films discussion. Thought you'd be interested on seeing the trailer we just created. I put a link to it in the comments section of the review here on WP.