Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 1:53 pm

So I didn't know if I should put this in the love and dating or in here but I'll put it here and there as that's probably closest to the truth I'm sure... I do like this girl but she has someone she's into and I've come to terms with that but I got her number today and we've text'd back and forth about 4-5 times just me saying I forgot to give her my number and asking her what her cell service is and the thing is I've run into that lovely wall of not having anything to say. I want her to be my friend and everything and she's pretty cool but I'm a total imbecile when it comes to this whole texting thing and it's rules when talking to the opposite sex if your just being friends and such, I've gotten in person down a little better not perfect but well enough to talk from time to time and wanted someone with more exp in texting like this to give me some advice. :?

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Sep 2008, 3:42 am

normally just asking what they are up to (wuu2) is enough to keep a convo going. Either that or start up a convo about someone or something without sounding bitchy about them. always works for me

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 65 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 3:32 pm

Thanks for responding. I'm kinda wondering how she'll think of it if I don't text her for a few days I mean she has already told me that she's after someone else basically and she's turned me down when I've asked her to hang in the past so I dunno just not sure how to work towards being better friends w/o seeming well like myself as in odd and what not I'm working on how to hide the bad things better so I can get to know people...