Somebody's Pokemon Diamond game got ruined....

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2008, 10:32 am

...but it wasn't mine. Yesterday, I was meeting with a school counselor at college for a biweekly checkin, and I found out that her son is into pokemon as well as me. Her son sent me a letter expressing his interest in Pokemon and what his favorite creature was, and int he letter, he also said that his Diamond game is ruined because he used an action replay and caught a level 0 Pokemon, and now he can't enter battles or look at his pokemon.

He does not want to start a new game, and so needs my help. Do you guys know if there is a fix for this predicament of his without restarting the game, because he seems like a nice kid, and I would be delighted to help him as much as possible. I could redirect him to a forum to ask for help, but I want to see if I can figure out the problem first, and I'm asking you guys because I have never heard of anyone catching a level 0 pokemon with an AR and then having their game ruined.

What do you guys think this kid should do? Please try not to mention restarting the game, as tempting as it may be. I know that having Asperger's syndrome gives people like me unusual abilities, such as figuring out things that NTs might not figure out. So I figured that someone here might be able to assist me in figuring this out. Thank you.

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 11:04 am

Contact nintendo :-) There could be a special code too. That would suck!! I would be so mad..

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 7:31 pm

He might have not choice sadly, however can he trade his pokemon?? If so he can save them ^_^