Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 


User avatar

Joined: 9 Jun 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,038
Location: DFW, TX

03 Oct 2008, 4:25 pm

I'm really hoping to find someone in Connecticut who goes to a therapist that specializes in AS. I live in NW CT and have to change my therapist. But I don't mind traveling. Thanks a bunch!