Roll call of the Aspie League of Evil!

Yellow Yupa!
Stupendous Saehir!
Hellish Hetcate!
Monsterous Monastic!
Infamous Who_Am_I!
Furious Fogman!
Happeh the Horned!

Our first order of business is to set our priorities .

The list is in order of importance to our evil organization:

1. Facial Hair-Hellish Hetcate!
2. Sunglasses-Hellish Hetcate and Happeh the Horned!
3. Mutated Sea Bass Division for Unnecessarily Slow Execution of AS Force Captives-Furious Fogman!
4. Finding Kick-Ass Hollowed Out Volcanos for Supervillain bases, surrounded by Liquid Hot Mag-ma-Infamous Who_am_I!
5. Take Over the World Via Inherently Unworkable Schemes, Primarily by Cloning Agent Miller-Stupendous Saehir!
6. Terrorizing Japanese Cities by Marching through them like Godzilla-Monsterous Monastic!
7. Doing something about those annoying, filthy, ungodly, heathen AS Force Do-Gooder Gnats-AgentMiller, Yellow Yupa!

Evildoers of the world, unite! This is the hour that we commit our dastardly, easily thwarted acts on a innocent and sleeping world! Together, we can rout the invincible AS Force do-gooders! The Prophecy of MJS82 has given us alterable divine right to force ourselves on this world; none will stop us, except possibly Renagade!
In order to defeat him, I will launch into motion my villainous master plan of equipping everyone with manly facial hair and sunglasses. Without fear of eye contact and the elimination of some sensory issues we shall have the drop on the feeble, femine AS Force!

Quote:
As it was written in the Sock Bible

"Woo and Yay, for in the days of Ninth Ember, there shalt be a failing of avatars and all shalt be naked before the eyes of God."

-Socktasticus 19:41

If the supreme being is for us, who can possibly be against us? Only AS Force, that is who! Let us carry out the will of the message that was delivered by the four knight-riders, David Hasselhoff! In the Name of David I beseech thee to go and smite AS Force!
I, myself, will meet him in mortal combat and decide the fate of Middle-Earth for once and for all! Evil! Evil! For a red day, a sword day, a breaking of the shields and clashing of the swords! Evil! Forth Erolingas!

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2005, 1:59 pm

I'm definitely not a mod, but:

1) Please keep this escape from reality supoerhero stuff in the Members Only forum so the rest of us don't look entirely insane to visitors.

2) I really hope that nobody named in any of these alliances takes any of this seriously at all.

3) Please keep my name out of it. That goes for both you and Renegade's teams. That, I can demand.

4) Please consider that I'm probably not the only one that does not want to be involved with this fantasy superhero stuff, so please only mention people that give their consent to be involved.

Thanks,
Sean

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 3:43 am

please, put me down as a villain! and as for ale, I'll have a pint please!

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

23 Nov 2005, 3:54 am

AgentMiller wrote:
the feeble, femine AS Force!

ooooo you b***h!

Anonymous_Aspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Nov 2005, 4:01 am

Whatever these detractors might say Miller, I renew my subscription to your so called "fantasy" (what do they know?) world of impractical but entertaining and of course evil schemes. Perhaps you could mark me down as the evil doer in charge of googlebombing our enemies names and linking them to websites of inappropriate content? I think I'd like that...

-AA

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 5:23 am

who wants to touch my beard? :lol:

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 11:21 am

Dont make it sound insane. Its a joke. I thought it was funny till the girls shouldnt be here thing.