Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

letsGoBlues
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2004, 12:23 am

Anyone a big sports nut here or obsessed with a certain sport? Im a big St. Louis Blues fan. I dont know if its cause of my ADD and OCD have a factor in it but when Im at work and the games on Im real nervous to see the score I have to look at the cell phone many times and when Im at the game Im also nervous. Another thing IM fixed on is the Blues foghorn they sound after goals and the song they play on the organ "Blues March" Here is what it sounds like. http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/4090651f_96 ... BBPV_.NPS_

Couple years ago they switched to a taped rock version of the Blues go marching in and many fans called them and complained.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2004, 12:32 am

That's quite an odd obsession you've got there. I myself am not obsessed with sports.

letsGoBlues
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2004, 12:40 am

NeantHumain wrote:
That's quite an odd obsession you've got there. I myself am not obsessed with sports.

Well it's not like Im the only one who likes hockey. I dont know alot of other Blues fans for some reason like the sound of the organ too. best song in hockey.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2004, 10:15 am

True, you're hardly the only hockey fan on the planet, but most aspies have different "circumscribed, obsessional interests;" so, relatively speaking, your interest is a little unusual. I do do some physical recreation, but I'm hardly obsessed with it. Well, if you consider exercising every day to be an obsession, I guess that counts.