Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Qi
Raven
Raven

10 Dec 2008, 12:45 am

The most painful 5 minutes of cuteness paralysis I've ever had. My throat is exhausted from watching it. (Mostly for guys)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvI9LhKCOws[/youtube]

Usagi1992
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Sometimes when I see or hear something that's extremely cute, it makes me want to cry. This song that I bought today from iTunes is a perfect example:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-kiok_xvk[/youtube]

Added cute bonus: an AMV of Tokyo Mew Mew (that isn't mine), since I know how much you like those bishojos, Usagi. :)

Thanks for the vid...it was cute, and I do love the Mew Mew's :P

As a reward, here's something that most of the girls here will get a kick out of.

If you love Tokyo Mew Mew and Pirates of the Caribbean, then you'll enjoy this YouTube video I found a month ago. Enjoy! ^_^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTkvL_NMj88[/youtube]

Pudding's got a jar of dirt, I take it. :lol:

Usagi1992

cmastler
Raven
Raven

29 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

...I better post here, before the month end's. (BTW...is topic bumping aloud here? o.0)

I just wanted to tell everyone...i'm becoming more happy and accepting of myself, and this 'obsession', now. Maybe i'm going mentally InSaNe, it's possable...but that's ok, what matter's is i'm happy and enjoying myself now. I'm not really sure why myself, but I gess in genneral, i'm just sick and tired of feeling sad all the time. I can only feel happy now, because it's probably what I TRUELY want...and may be why I like cute things soo much in the first place. I just wanna be happy...like they tend to be^^ I want to make others happy, too. I'm sorry...if it sound's weird...or even if I sound like I need serius psycotic help now in any way. I'm happy the way I am now, I don't care if it sound's weird, cause it shouldn't...that's all, I guess....

I'm still tired soo sorry if I sounded strange in any way in the following sentences. x.x I have been less tired lately, though...prehaps I will have the energy of a child again soon. :D

I better stop now...everything i'm writing is starting to scare me now. And, Usagi...thank you for helping me...don't worry about me too much...i'll be fine now, but if I need your help at all in the future...i'll let you know, ok?

By the way...funny Mew Mew video XD That other video, though, with the girl....it DID make me feel kinda sad, though....

But anyways...

Grownups just don't understand the greatness, wonderfullness, and, perfection. ;) (quote from the Strawberry Marshmallow theme song)

Also...I think u'd like Cardcaptor Sakura, Usagi...since it seem's simular to the other shows you like lol XD ^^

And...maybe just check out Strawberry Marshmallow for the kicks sometime, too, k? :3

~cmastler^^

I'm happy with how I am, I don't care if nobody understand's. Because i'm just me, nomatter what.

And, yes...i'm 18 years old. Or I could be 12. Does it even matter?