Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mitchellhenderson
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Nov 2008, 1:41 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of trolls? This one was harmless, there was no attacks or insults from Polly. Pretending to be a character, so what. I am Anita on another forum, one out of 101 Dalmatians. We all know they aren't real.

If people are so bothered by her, why are they still posting in this thread?

Geez. Thank you. Thats pretty much what i've been trying to say.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 1:47 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of trolls? This one was harmless, there was no attacks or insults from Polly. Pretending to be a character, so what. I am Anita on another forum, one out of 101 Dalmatians. We all know they aren't real.

I just like to spam. :P

25 Nov 2008, 1:50 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:

I just like to spam. :P

Okay.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 5:55 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
This looks more of a game to me than a serious thread.

Exactly, I believe it is kinda obvious that this was not intended to be serious, I don't think it is intended as scam, at all, but mostly a game, and after all, it is in the Random dicussion, isn't it? It's not like it is in the General autism discussion.

Fnord wrote:
pollypocket wrote:
Hello my name is polly and I am here to help you with your social dilemmas.

Okay, kid. I have an honest question for you this time:

What gives neurotypical females the delusion that they, and only they, are able to solve other people's problems, or that other people have problems that they need a neurotypical female's help to solve in the first place?

Because they are neurotypicals, and here is a question, is it taking sarcasm as literal on the internet a social problem that a neurotypical person could help?

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Why do people make a big deal out of trolls? This one was harmless, there was no attacks or insults from Polly.

I honestly don't see this as trollish behaviour, and I'm not sure if the person actually falls into being troll, seems that very much in this case, who is a troll is in the eye of the beholder.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 6:25 pm

What insulting behavior? :?

Go to the PPR forum, now there's some insulting behavior even if you're not a troll!! :twisted:

26 Nov 2008, 9:07 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
What insulting behavior? :?

Go to the PPR forum, now there's some insulting behavior even if you're not a troll!! :twisted:

It's called 'trollish behavior.' Not my term, Shelby's. That's where I first heard the term from her.