Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2005, 2:22 am

Now, I know you wouldn't expect little Soma here, me of all people, but I have a little confession to make. I'm in love. I just sorta wanted to get it out there, and I just thought this might be the place to go.

Here's what I wrote in my blog about 5min ago:

"Love comes in many forms, and they are all so different. God loves me, a peaceful, all-surrounding love, my parents love me, a resiliant, caring love, my friends love me, as friends, but there's this new kind of love in my life. This love, this love is different, this love is strong. All the loves that I've been given have been strong, but this is, this is, different. This is, like, how to describe it, like I'm special, really really really special to someone. Like I'm prized by him. Like I'm like no-one else, and no-one else is above me. When we kiss, everything just melts away. Everything, just disappears, and I know that the feeling is mutual. When he held me, when I was holding him, everything seemed right. Everything seemed, special, rosy. I still feel his arms around me. I feel, I feel him. I really feel strange, really, cannot stop seeing his eyes, cannot, cannot stop this feeling. But I'm 14, he's 15. I really don't know where this is going to go! But this feeling, this feeling that I want, I want to give him the world, and I want to make him feel so special, and he's doing the same for me. His eyes..."

Any advice where to go from here?

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 4:01 am

Take it slow. At that age, just when you think you know about how relationships work and feel you are completely ready, you find out that you hae alot to learn...usually the hard way. If you take it slow, you will likely have at very least a great lifelong friend, and then can consider a very serious long term relationship when you are better prepared for it both emotionally and logistically.

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 10:06 am

Sean gives good advice :)

But don't be put off by the fact that he's 15. A one year age difference doesn't have to be a big deal since people vary a lot in how emotionally mature they are anyway.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2005, 2:11 am

Thankyou, both of you.

Henry David Thoureau, 1854