Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 5:57 am

Morons, morons, the lot of them are morons... sigh...

Where I come from, the second any public building/park etc. is built, it is vandalised. In my old estate there was a playground. Within a week of it opening, a swing had been hacked to pieces, the bricks were being ripped out of the ground (making a wonderful sand pit for the cats to do their business in), fence poles were ripped out and used as weapons, someone threw dog doo on the slide and the see saw was chopped up. Shows how much respect these people have. Probably teenage drunks... :cry:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 9:34 am

Fortunately, this happens everywhere.

Near my downtown area, there's been a lot of schools vandalized. No wonder the place is filled with ignoramuses.

Nothing being done about it either in spite of the tax dollars put into them... :roll:

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

It was probably Tanja Fleischer and her anti-autism hate group that was behind it.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:41 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:
Ticker wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some autistic kids who did it!

could you explain that one Ticker?

I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just had several thoughts on it. Like life and fate are weird and somehow it seems almost logical that the person that did it would turn out to be an autistic teen. Maybe one who has comorbid behavioral conditions or has Aspergers but has never been diagnosed with it because his parents ignore his pleas for understanding. Because it seems like a lot of times the explanation for some occurence turns out to be so ironic its scary.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

Near my downtown area, there's been a lot of schools vandalized. No wonder the place is filled with ignoramuses.

I've noticed a sudden onslaught of vandalism and specifically tagging (or spray painting) buildings and signs. I just can't figure how they do it. I mean I was always the kid who took apart the vacuum cleaner at 3 yrs old to figure how it worked. So I drive by the business district seeing spray paint gang symbols on the ROOFS of stores and I think "How did they do that?". Seriously how do you paint something real fancy like that with lots of colors and not get caught? I assume they do it at night, but how do they see to paint something like that? And how do they do it without the police seeing them? Or do they do it on early Saturday mornings when everyone is sleeping late and the police are at the station eating donuts? I dislike the vandalism, but am amazed at some of the things done even like painting bridges.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:53 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
Too bad it wasn't autism speaks that got vandalised.

Wouldn't it be funny if Autism Speaks got busted for vandalizing the autism center? :lol: I mean since they hate autistics they probably don't want any of us to have our own meeting place as after all autism must be eradicated at all costs, right?!

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 7:48 am

Ticker wrote:
I dislike the vandalism, but am amazed at some of the things done even like painting bridges.

this is the same as the 'hacker' problems that arise, hackers do no harm as they're the types to hack into a bank and let them know their flaws whereas a cracker is someone who sends viruses and destroys cybernetic lives by the thousands.

there are some graphiti artists who i admire as it is a form of art, but those who do it for the destruction value are scum in my book.

DeVoTeE
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Dec 2008, 2:19 pm

i hope the little brats get punished for what they did to that place.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2008, 1:05 am

familiar_stranger wrote:

this is the same as the 'hacker' problems that arise, hackers do no harm as they're the types to hack into a bank and let them know their flaws whereas a cracker is someone who sends viruses and destroys cybernetic lives by the thousands.

there are some graphiti artists who i admire as it is a form of art, but those who do it for the destruction value are scum in my book.

It's off the subject, but the govt and silicon valley both should be making a deal with those hackers to work for the govt to help secure their computer systems. I mean they need the brilliance of the hackers who have outsmarted their IT people.