Page 2 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 6:10 pm

This thread reminds me of when my son first started pre-school. We lived in the sticks when the kids were small and I potty trained him by letting him whizz outdoors in the yard as well as the bathroom. I never thought anything of it until his first parent-teacher conference. His teacher said he was doing great. Then she lowered her voice and said, 'but he pees on the playground'. :lol: :oops:

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 10:13 pm

Sand wrote:
The facilities in Finland are much better than New York City, but in both cities I see dogs peeing on every other tree. In New York, of course, there are fire hydrants for dogs. If it's OK for dogs everywhere, why shouldn't I have the same opportunities? Not that I want to limit dogs, merely that humans should not be denied. People are not shocked by dog penises so what's so horrible about people penises?

A dog doesn't know any better, but a man should. Are you saying you'd like to take a crap on the neighbour's lawn or sniff the asses of passersby?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 11:15 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Sand wrote:
The facilities in Finland are much better than New York City, but in both cities I see dogs peeing on every other tree. In New York, of course, there are fire hydrants for dogs. If it's OK for dogs everywhere, why shouldn't I have the same opportunities? Not that I want to limit dogs, merely that humans should not be denied. People are not shocked by dog penises so what's so horrible about people penises?

A dog doesn't know any better, but a man should. Are you saying you'd like to take a crap on the neighbour's lawn or sniff the asses of passersby?

Well, I'm not really into chasing cats or howling at the moon, but different people have different tastes. You sound as if you have suppressed desires.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 12:20 am

:(

I think Aricept and Deprenyl are both needed here - in equal supplies.

(really hopes we aren't laughing at someone's problems)

Last edited by techstepgenr8tion on 09 Dec 2008, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 12:20 am

I do, but nowhere in me is the desire to act like a dog.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 12:32 am

Quote:
Men peeing up trees here in France is a not uncommon sight. It seems to be a cultural thing. Nudity in general seems to be much less of an issue here too. Sometimes there are urinals on the outside of buildings, particularly on French camp sites where people walk past and everything is visible

Franc is a little bit gay.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:25 am

slowmutant wrote:
Quote:
Men peeing up trees here in France is a not uncommon sight. It seems to be a cultural thing. Nudity in general seems to be much less of an issue here too. Sometimes there are urinals on the outside of buildings, particularly on French camp sites where people walk past and everything is visible

Franc is a little bit gay.

I have heard many odd ways of identifying members of the gay community but peeing on trees seems to me a bit irregular. By that standard, of course, dogs in general would be classified as gay.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:01 am

Nobody pees up a tree. You pee down the tree. It's witty observations like this that made George Carlin into something like a Tibetan holy man for some people.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:35 am

slowmutant wrote:
Nobody pees up a tree. You pee down the tree. It's witty observations like this that made George Carlin into something like a Tibetan holy man for some people.

Speak for yourself - personally I try to pee as high up trees as I can :lol:

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 8:03 am

Quote:
One Saturday evening family viewing variety show starts with topless dancers. French TV is full of tits

What I said about France being gay ... I take it back. Gotta get me some of that French TV. Anybody ever see that Spanish Playboy on late at night? Latin Lover, I think it's called. For a lonely guy like me, it's a godsend. I do not think God meant for any man to be sexually frustrated. Or lonely. That's why He created Eve.

Sigh.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 9:11 am

slowmutant wrote:
Quote:
One Saturday evening family viewing variety show starts with topless dancers. French TV is full of tits

What I said about France being gay ... I take it back. Gotta get me some of that French TV. Anybody ever see that Spanish Playboy on late at night? Latin Lover, I think it's called. For a lonely guy like me, it's a godsend. I do not think God meant for any man to be sexually frustrated. Or lonely. That's why He created Eve.

Sigh.

Is that why he kicked them out of Eden when those two people investigated the full potential of those fascinating organs He had given them?

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 9:14 am

Sand wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
Quote:

Sigh.

Is that why he kicked them out of Eden when those two people investigated the full potential of those fascinating organs He had given them?

No, they were kicked out of Eden because they disobeyed.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 10:34 am

slowmutant wrote:
Sand wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
Quote:

Sigh.

No, they were kicked out of Eden because they disobeyed.

Then it's obvious God was really a perverse SOB to provide his creations with such instruments of extreme pleasure and forbid them from using them.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 11:29 am

That is a very common sentiment.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 11:30 am

slowmutant wrote:
That is a very common sentiment.

That's encouraging

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 11:34 am

Why don't they just pee behind a bush or something hiding them like women do? :wink: