Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 6:43 pm

1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

-Pythagoras

jkennedy293
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Dec 2008, 7:58 pm

Quote:
3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

Are you kidding me? :lol:

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 8:27 pm

You are way too cool for this test jkkennedy293. :wink:

-Pythagoras

Alisscious
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Dec 2008, 8:32 pm

1 A horse

Heart Strength Pride

2 An Eagle

Powerful mate connection, Amazing flight, Ferocity and beauty

Beach: Surging, Soothing, Sensual

Water: Excited, curious, playful

Room: I am in a room, It is white, there is a box on the ceiling, It is a red box.

OH OH< Whats it mean! Thankyou :) These are wonderful fun!

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:06 pm

animal? at my age, it's tortise, parrot, tortise (everything else is dead by 51...;)
ps- taxonomists...neither of the above are actually animals per se...;)

walking along a beach in December? at this time, it's freezing, soggy, and windy...;)

walking in the woods, and loud gushing sound? where's the bathroom?...;)

I'm in a white room, there's a square in the ceiling; the vents need cleaning again...;)

That's all I can scroll back to.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:14 pm

Hi Alisscious, it's nice to see you. :D

Your first choice of animal represents who you are.
Your ideal characteristics that you cultivate in yourself are:
Heart= passion for life, loving kindness
Strength= strong sense of self, strong spirit
Pride= You accept yourself

The second animal represents what you look for in a lover. The eagle is very noble.
You said, "powerful mate connection, amazing flight, ferocity and beauty." Sounds like a great choice of mate.

The beach represents how you feel about life now.
Beach: Surging, Soothing, Sensual
It sounds like you are enjoying life.

The waterfall represents sex. Sex excites you and you are curious and playful in bed.

The white room represents your view of death. You seem to have a practical outlook on it and accept it as a part of life.

-Pythagoras

Alisscious
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Dec 2008, 9:21 pm

THAT IS AWESOME! Thanks Great Lady! Thankyou alot. :) Seeyah around.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:36 pm

pakled wants to be a tortoise. It seems like you chose this animal because you want longevity. You also didn't seem to give it much thought so I'd guess you are not too interested in pursuing a mate. You didn't give more adjectives for these animals, but a tortoise is steady. It is an animal that is calm, cool and collected. A parrot tends to mimic. Perhaps you'd prefer your mate to mirror you. It's just a guess.

The beach is freezing, soggy and windy. Are you experiencing discomfort at this time?

Waterfall= "Where's the bathroom?"
I'll leave that one alone. :wink:

"The vents need cleaning again." You probably are more preoccupied with preventative measures to avoid premature death rather than death itself.

-Pythagoras

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:55 pm

Heh. I feel like this test is going to trick me. But I'll take it anyway.

Quote:
1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

A falcon
- I could fly
- I would be fluid and efficient
- their feathers are beautiful

Quote:
2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

A tiger
- prettymuch could go anywhere without concern of predators
- they are large and powerful, yet graceful
- they are independent, but not completely solitary animals

Quote:

- apprehensive
- overpowered
- alone

***edit**answer may be skewed b/c I'm terified of the ocean....

Quote:
4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

- surprised
- curious
- empowered

Quote:
5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

- a moon window
- an air conditioning vent
- abstract art

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 10:07 pm

Magnus wrote:
I would be a green tree python, because they live in trees, are a pretty color, and I have always thought it would be cool to swallow my meal in one bite.
Magnus wrote:
My second choice would be a bird, (any type of colorful, flying bird would be fine) because they live in trees, are pretty colors, and I have always thought it would be cool to fly, and maybe be swallowed whole by a python.
Magnus wrote:
I do this often. I feel alone, deaf, windblown.
Magnus wrote:
I imagine I would feel distracted, interested, and maybe have the urge to pee. Edit: crap. I just read the other posts and noticed someone already took the pee line...thought I was being clever...guess not.
Magnus wrote:
I have a room similar to this in my head. I sometimes go there when I need silence from my own thoughts. Otherwise...I am not sure...three things that would need a small white room? Storm shelter, solitary confinement cell, the inside of a freezer. Or do you mean...how would I feel in the small white room? If so, quiet, private, relaxed.

Have fun. :wink:

Last edited by claire-333 on 08 Dec 2008, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 10:18 pm

1) Beaver:
- Gets to live in the water and on land.
- Intellegent
- Builds its own environment, in a transient, sustainable way.

2) Fisher
- Reclusive
- Lives primarily in evergreen forests
- Can hold its own against much larger animals

3) Content, Nostalgic, Relaxed

4) Intrigued - there must be a creek or waterfall nearby, I want to find it
- Thats all I can think of at the moment

5) Actually, I would be quite puzzled if I could see a square on top of the ceiling, that is, unless the ceiling were transparent. In that case, I would be:
1) Wondering why there were a transparent ceiling on the room. Is it a sunroom that had a newspaper blown onto the ceiling by the wind?
2) Perhaps it is the bottom of some furniture in the next room above. In this case, it would be really bizarre to have a transparent ceiling.
3) Perhaps the square is some sort of frame that supports the ceiling (applicable in both of the aforementioned situations)

SquishypuffDave
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Dec 2008, 10:37 pm

Monkey (a small one)

I can co-exist peacefully with other animals that fight each other, life would be fun, and I would live in a tree.

Panda

Peaceful, easygoing, not always on the move, content just to exist and eat bamboo.

Rejuvinated, taking everything in, relaxed.

Curious, connected, adventurous.

Is this real and how did I get here, are there doors?
Does the square mean anything, do I try and get to it?
White room = clean, sterile, peacful, nothing conflicting.

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 11:33 pm

Magnus wrote:

I would be a flying fox (large fruit bat) because they can fly, they are fairly intelligent, and they live in warm places such as Australia.

Quote:

I would be a rubber boa because they live a long time, only need to eat once a year and are otherwise rather inactive, and can climb trees and burrow while going unnoticed by nearly all humans.

Quote:

Relaxed, contemplative, inspired.

Quote:

Intrigued, delighted, inspired.

Quote:

Boredom, anxiety, need to escape.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 11:49 pm

It's nice to get to know you all a little better. Can I get some help analyzing these responses? I'd like to ask the last poster to analyze the previous poster's responses now. We can give each other feedback to let the other know if we are right or wrong. The next poster will analyze
release_the_bat's responses. If you want to just post your response and not analyze anyone's, then select someone here to analyze the person above you. Or, make up your own rules as we go, or opt out all together. This is just for fun.

-Pythagoras

amyrhona
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2008, 12:55 am

Okay, this looks fun. I want to play. Here are my answers:

dog. loving, sensitive, and happy

cat. simple life, loving, and funny

at peace with the world, relaxed and happy

excited, curious, and calm

I am relaxed, I am glad to be left the hell alone so I can get some sleep and I feel peaceful.

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:29 am

I would have chosen a cat for the first question mostly because they are furry, and have nice tails. :?

I swear I am not trying to cultivate a tail in myself though.