Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:42 pm

Here goes patternist:

Quote:
1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

patternist wrote:

A falcon
- I could fly
- I would be fluid and efficient
- their feathers are beautifu

You value being independent and free. You are graceful and enjoy beauty because you have a good eye for aesthetics.

Quote:
2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

A tiger
- prettymuch could go anywhere without concern of predators
- they are large and powerful, yet graceful
- they are independent, but not completely solitary animals

Your ideal mate is a strong leader who commands respect. He (or she, cause you never know, cats are feminine, but tigers conjure up masculine images) anyways....He is refined and sophisticated. He is financially independent and is not the kind to have a bunch of beer drinking buddies over on the weekend but he has a normal social life.

Quote:
3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

- apprehensive
- overpowered
- alone

At this time in your life you are worried about something. You feel like you don't have control over a situation. However, you need to remember that you do have control over how you react to life's dilemmas. You feel alone because you must resolve this issue all by yourself.
Quote:
4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

- surprised
- curious
- empowered

You do not expect to have sex in the near future but you would be pleasantly surprised to arrive by chance on some sexual opportunity.
You know your sexuality and have some mastered techniques in the bedroom.
Quote:
5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

- a moon window
- an air conditioning vent
- abstract art

You are an artist so you don't have a typical fear of the unknown since you always are creating your own reality.

-Pythagoras

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:48 pm

Magnus wrote:
Here goes patternist:

Quote:
1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

patternist wrote:

A falcon
- I could fly
- I would be fluid and efficient
- their feathers are beautifu

You value being independent and free. You are graceful and enjoy beauty because you have a good eye for aesthetics.

Quote:
2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

A tiger
- prettymuch could go anywhere without concern of predators
- they are large and powerful, yet graceful
- they are independent, but not completely solitary animals

Your ideal mate is a strong leader who commands respect. He (or she, cause you never know, cats are feminine, but tigers conjure up masculine images) anyways....He is refined and sophisticated. He is financially independent and is not the kind to have a bunch of beer drinking buddies over on the weekend but he has a normal social life.

Quote:
3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

- apprehensive
- overpowered
- alone

At this time in your life you are worried about something. You feel like you don't have control over a situation. However, you need to remember that you do have control over how you react to life's dilemmas. You feel alone because you must resolve this issue all by yourself.
Quote:
4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

- surprised
- curious
- empowered

You do not expect to have sex in the near future but you would be pleasantly surprised to arrive by chance on some sexual opportunity.
You know your sexuality and have some mastered techniques in the bedroom.
Quote:
5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

- a moon window
- an air conditioning vent
- abstract art

You are an artist so you don't have a typical fear of the unknown since you always are creating your own reality.

^^ interesting :hail:
I will do someone else, when I get home from work.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 1:54 am

Okay, I'll do Claire's. Claire, I am sorry if any of this bothers or offends you, I'm an amateur :D

Quote:
I would be a green tree python, because they live in trees, are a pretty color, and I have always thought it would be cool to swallow my meal in one bite.

Claire333, your sense of timing is impeccable. You only touch down at certain points, make your point, are clear as day about it, and no one can change your mind, nor do they usually want to, because you're usually right. You do all of this while blending in to your environment, much the way a GTP (green tree python) does. Did you know they change color from bright yellow or red to green as the age?

Quote:
My second choice would be a bird, (any type of colorful, flying bird would be fine) because they live in trees, are pretty colors, and I have always thought it would be cool to fly, and maybe be swallowed whole by a python.

You appreciate a mate that not only accepts you completely as you are, but seeks you out. Maybe a more social influence, someone who does the "normal" conversation thing, someone who can act as a go-between when you don't feel like dealing with it, but never forgets you. You probably have, had or need a very deep emotional connection with your mate, although sometimes you wonder how they can be so active.

Quote:
I do this often. I feel alone, deaf, windblown.

You're at a point where life is taking a lot of effort right now. You're still hopeful, though. Maybe you've been there before.

Quote:
I imagine I would feel distracted, interested, and maybe have the urge to pee. Edit: crap. I just read the other posts and noticed someone already took the pee line...thought I was being clever...guess not.

You're comfortable with your sexuality. Maybe even a litttle bit bored. You should try something new, maybe.

Quote:
I have a room similar to this in my head. I sometimes go there when I need silence from my own thoughts. Otherwise...I am not sure...three things that would need a small white room? Storm shelter, solitary confinement cell, the inside of a freezer. Or do you mean...how would I feel in the small white room? If so, quiet, private, relaxed.

You have less of a concept of death than most people. You don't really think about it. I'm guessing you're probably not terrified of it, and are more practical than religious. You see it as rest, but aren't concerned too much with it.

EnigmaticPhilosophy
Raven
Raven

21 Dec 2008, 12:48 am

1.)
A wolf that does not belong to a pack.
-I'd be very independent. I'd be able to run my own life and I wouldn't need the company of others to exist happily.
-I'd be strong in both mind (understanding of the ways of the world/other living beings, and how to deal with both) & body (intimidating, fast, and physically strong) for my very survival would depend on it.
-I'd be a drifter in my youth, and a hermit at a very old age.

2.)
A bird.
-I'd be able to travel to many different places.
-I'd be able to observe many things in life, since most other creatures wouldn't notice a bird from way up in the air/trees.
-I'd live a simple life with very little worries, if any at all.

3.)
-Apathetic/Indifferent towards my surroundings
-Content/At peace with myself and my surroundings
-Aware of my surroundings as well as my current state of being

4.)
-Indifferent towards the sound itself
-A bit curious as to where the sound is coming from
-Calm, as it wouldn't bother me all that much

5.)
-I'd be curious as to how I even got into the room in the first place, and also ponder whether or not there is a purpose for me being in the room at all.
-I'd wonder what purpose the ceiling tile serves.
-I'd try to figure out a way to reach the ceiling tile to figure out exactly what it is.