Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 4:24 pm

Anyone want to discuss and share their thoughts.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:40 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:

Basically, I feel that there is a mathematical approach to understanding how social functions develop, and how identity and personality develops. The mathematical approach includes identifying and understanding what kind of neurological traits support what kinds of functions. And then on top of that support system, identity and personality develops. Obviously, I've been looking at what kinds of atypical things in the support system (neurology and the basic functions that develop), affect how identity and personality develop. Then I have a kind of elaborate theory on how identity and personality interact and shape our external (diagnosable) behavior.

Do you have threads and posts where you have talked about your interest in personality disorders before? I'd like to see them.

I can come back here and cut and paste some stuff about my theories of sociopathy and cognitive development from the other thread.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:28 pm

ephemerella wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:

Basically, I feel that there is a mathematical approach to understanding how social functions develop, and how identity and personality develops. The mathematical approach includes identifying and understanding what kind of neurological traits support what kinds of functions. And then on top of that support system, identity and personality develops. Obviously, I've been looking at what kinds of atypical things in the support system (neurology and the basic functions that develop), affect how identity and personality develop. Then I have a kind of elaborate theory on how identity and personality interact and shape our external (diagnosable) behavior.

Do you have threads and posts where you have talked about your interest in personality disorders before? I'd like to see them.

I can come back here and cut and paste some stuff about my theories of sociopathy and cognitive development from the other thread.

I haven't posted anything yet because this is just a thought I haven't really developed it yet but here is my theory. First off I believe we are a distinct people possibly descended from some ancient tribe. I am not sure. For all we know it could've been the mythical lost city of Atlantis. Who knows? We might be a seperate sub-species fromt them. I don't know that for sure either. Try to envision this. What if we were dominant mindset? How much trouble would an NT person fit in if we were dominant? They would mostly want to be with others. They cannot stand being alone for too long of a period of time. What if Neurotypicals have a spectrum called the Neurotypical Spectrum. They would end up being more and more depressed from the lonliness. This is why I think they would have their own spectrum if we were dominant. Now what if there were some people who were so NT they literally could not think with out the group mind almost like an ant colony, bee colony, or the borg from star trek. The individual would die off quickly without the tribe. This would be there spectrum.

Now consider putting both spectrums together into a vertical pointed oval on both ends of the oval. On the top(x) end I think you would have the empaths and on the bottom(y) is the sociopaths. The left side is AS and the right side is NT and both sides have the same personality disorders developed through how we were raised, nurtured and maybe genetics.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:39 pm

Please feel free to post your stuff. I would love to read it.

TXaspie
Toucan
Toucan

16 Dec 2008, 12:21 am

Sometimes I feel like I become violent when things stack on top of each other(when I feel out of control).

It sucks, it usually happens mostly at work though. It has to do with not being perfect, that's a crappy disorder.