Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2008, 2:20 pm

Wrong Planet is now apart of second life. There is the group you can join and place to hangout. This is with Alex's approval.

You may find the place here

http://slurl.com/secondlife/enoch/78/225/21/

It just started, there are tire swings, cats, dark cave, and two sky boxes. One with tropical theme and the other with club theme. Another skybox will be built for those who want information on autism and myths so they can go read it for themselves.

If you want to join the group just look up Wrong Planet under groups.

There are no malingering staff members and people who do not respect the rights of autistics or continously harrass will be banned. People roleplaying autism, yeah it happens in second life unfortunately, will be asked to go if it is apparent.

You can come here and have a look around. There will be events in the future. This place requires no donations but if you do donate, small amount will go towards land upkeep and possible expansion and most will go towards Wrong Planet.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 2:29 pm

This should be fun, I hope it gets more people joining then AFF or Naughty Auties

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2008, 2:52 pm

Just added more land. First 4 members who show up and request a plot to build a place of their own on gets it.

Keep prim limits at 75-100.

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2008, 5:41 pm

pics

(plot next door is open to WP members who want to have a lot. Reserved for four members currently)

Cave entrance. In the cave you can find out how to join the group and teleport to sky areas with different theme.

Discussion circle

Tropical sky island with slow moving water fountain

Dance club in the sky

17 Dec 2008, 6:58 pm

I'm there now. But I can't get in any of the homes :P

I can even walk underwater and have unlimited air and walk up the rocks to get out.

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm

ahh you have to go into the cave. On the wall facing forward are telport pictures you right click on to teleport.

The plot next door has four lots for members to build on or going to turn it into apartments. Members can give suggestion on if you would prefer to have apartments or reserved for four members to use the space to build on.If you want a piece of land to build on, you can send me pm on wrong planet or in second life. If you think it should be apartments instead, same.

17 Dec 2008, 9:01 pm

I am having a blast on there. I made a new friend and am chatting with someone who comes here but doesn't post much.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 7:44 am

Fine, I joined the group.

(My name's Amelia btw)

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

18 Dec 2008, 2:39 pm

Wrong Planet alien creation competition.

You have three weeks to build a wrong planet alien statue. Has to be low prim count. The one with the best creation wins 200 linden.

The reason for three week deadline is due to the holidays.

You can build on the empty plot next to main entrance. Keep prim limits low. You must also wear your WP tag to build.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 3:11 pm

I still haven't built anything in SL I might have to watch how its done.

18 Dec 2008, 3:42 pm

I think I'll pass because the building things is still awkward to me and I am still trying to figure it out. What WP tag?

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

18 Dec 2008, 10:12 pm

ah someone built a little martian. The place is now a different theme with ufo and carnival.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2008, 1:58 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I think I'll pass because the building things is still awkward to me and I am still trying to figure it out. What WP tag?

You can get pre-built houses, and sky boxes, they also have tree houses

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2008, 6:12 am

I wish I could go. But I can't because i'm still stuck in teen grid.