Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

lizzie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Dec 2005, 11:48 am

Wasnt really sure where to put this lol! But I am really desperate to get this all out! I am being bullied by these surtain girls online! I'll start from the beginning!

It all started when I found out about these surtain doll sites last year! And I found a site called Jail 4 stealers some sort of site to stop direct linkers and whatever! What they did is when someone reported a graphic stealer or something then they'd put them on their wall of shame! Which they liked to call a jail for some weird reason! I was ok with them doing that! Until I found out they were actully giving out people's emails so that visitors could send them hatemail! I thought that doing that was sort of going to far! So I complained about it on their tagboard! Well I am geussing I was the only visitor that had ever complained! After my complaint some other people had replied below telling me I was immature and a b***h! For what? For saying my point of view! Their replies made me angry and upset! So I replied back telling them I had done nothing! But these tipical N.T girls wouldn't take no for answer! About 6 days later they put me in their stupid jail and called me a troublemaker! The next thing I knew they were sending me hatemail saying things like "You should thank your parents for making you a messed up child with no life!" And even worser things were said but I really don't want to repeat any of it! In the end I just told them to forget about it! But they still wont! they just wind me up knowing that i'm going to get angry and then blame me for troublemaking again! I'm sick of these nasty girls they are so horrid to me! They even told me "You shouldn't blame aspergers for your soical problem!" *sigh* Is it me that's at fault? Or is it them? :(

Last edited by lizzie on 10 Dec 2005, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 12:34 pm

lizzie wrote:
Wasnt really sure where to put this lol! But I am really desperate to get this all out! I am being bullied by these surtain girls online! I'll start from the beginning!

It all started when I found out about these surtain doll sites last year! And I found a site called Jail 4 stealers some sort of site to stop direct linkers and whatever! What they did is when someone reported a graphic stealer or something then they'd put them on their wall of shame! Which they liked to call a jail for some weird reason! I was ok with them doing that! Until I found out they were actully giving out people's emails so that visitors could send them hatemail! I thought that doing that as sort of going to far!

The use of hatemail does sound extreme. Mass mails are a good way to get people to change their practices though - but they're suppose to be used against stubborn corporations not the little people.

Quote:
So I complained about it on their tagboard! Well I am geussing I was the only visitor that had ever complained! After my complaint some other people had replied below telling me I was immature and a b****! For what? For saying my point of view! Their replies made me angry and upset!

No, they percieved it as an attack on their entire self defense system. And most likely, assumed you though graphics steal was ok by association.

Quote:
So I replied back telling them I had done nothing!

Ouch. Always a bad idea.

Quote:
But these tipical N.T girls would not take no for answer! About 6 days later they put me in their stupid jail and called me a troublemaker! The next thing I knew they were sending me hatemail saying things like "You should thank your parents for making you a messed up child with no life!" And even worser things were said but I really don't want to repeat any of it! In the end I just told them to forget about it! But they still wont they just wind me up knowing that i'm going to get angry and then blame me for troublemaking again! I'm sick of these nasty girls they are so horrid to me!

Whoa... I can understand being a little upset but that is going way too far. If it were me I'd have started a spam campaign against them or something. I dunno but I would have been a very very bad boy.

Especially, if you told them that you were sorry and that you just wanted to forget it, that should have been enough to stop them.

Quote:
They even told me "You shouldn't blame aspergers from your soical problem!" *sigh* Is it me that's at fault? Or is it them? :(

It is them. You didn't really do anything wrong. You were a little tactless but that comes with the Aspergers, so that is not really your fault either.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 1:12 pm

Giving out someone's email address to the public (especially in such a manner as they did) is just plain wrong.

My advice is that you should stop going to their website, stop responding to their emails, and just disassociate yourself completely with them. Any further interaction on your behalf will simply "stoke the fire."

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 1:22 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
Giving out someone's email address to the public (especially in such a manner as they did) is just plain wrong.

I am curious - how did they get your pic and email in the first place?

If they took it from you w/o your permission, you may have futher avenues of action.

Quote:
My advice is that you should stop going to their website, stop responding to their emails, and just disassociate yourself completely with them. Any further interaction on your behalf will simply "stoke the fire."

Including changing your email address, so you don't have to deal with the high level of spam.

RobertN
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 3:27 pm

What is the address of their site? I feel in the mood for some trolling.............. :twisted:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 3:38 pm

Those girls had no right to do that to you. :x

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2005, 3:59 pm

RobertN wrote:
What is the address of their site? I feel in the mood for some trolling.............. :twisted:

Yes. You can flame them for being right-wing conservative bastards! :D

lizzie

10 Dec 2005, 4:55 pm

LOL!! ! Yeah i'll just forget about them! They are just really bitchy girls with no life! not sure if it's a good idea to give out their website link! Beacuse if I did then they might find out about this one which would probaly not be good! *pulls worried face* But I should really learn to control my anger when people call me names or hurt me!

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 5:55 pm

Blimey its the internet, a bunch of cowardly girls are attacking you behind a computer screen. Ever heard the phrase"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win your still ret*d" Theres a message there

No point stooping to their level and getting personal you are better off just to disengage from them they clearly have a great void in their life to fill up their time with harassing people over the internet.

ridgerider
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Dec 2005, 10:14 pm

"Dogs may bark, the caravan goes on."

PizzaDude
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Dec 2005, 12:57 am

Laz wrote:
Blimey its the internet, a bunch of cowardly girls are attacking you behind a computer screen. Ever heard the phrase"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win your still ret*d" Theres a message there

No point stooping to their level and getting personal you are better off just to disengage from them they clearly have a great void in their life to fill up their time with harassing people over the internet.

Agreed.

Never take anything seriously on the internet. It makes things much more enjoyable. :D

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 5:45 am

It takes a long time to learn not to care about what internet people do.

I am almost there, almost. Alot of forum loving people get this. You learn to deal with it through experience.

Tally
Toucan
Toucan

11 Dec 2005, 9:02 am

Those people clearly have some serious mental problems if they feel the need to attack you like this. I feel sorry for people who hate themselves so much that they get so wound up by a simple complaint.

It probably would have been better if you hadn't gone back and replied, but from now on I would simply ignore these 'people.'

You should be able to block their emails, but if you keep recieving hate emails, you can always change your email address.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 2:57 pm

Tally wrote:
Those people clearly have some serious mental problems if they feel the need to attack you like this. I feel sorry for people who hate themselves so much that they get so wound up by a simple complaint.

It probably would have been better if you hadn't gone back and replied, but from now on I would simply ignore these 'people.'

You should be able to block their emails, but if you keep recieving hate emails, you can always change your email address.

I concur. It is a very low tactic to insult someone else like they did to you. I would just ignore them and block their e-mails. If you do end up changing your e-mail, be sure to give it out to those who you trust.

One thing that some people do with e-mail is they have a separate e-mail address that they give out to the public and check it every month. Then they have their regular one which the only give to certain people. You could try doing that.

lizzie

21 Dec 2005, 5:50 pm

These evil girls made their own misery they wound me up! And are now giving me hell and making me loose my freinds just beacuse they dont want to look like a bunch of fools in front of their cheerleading friends! Hopefully some of the nice people will realise what liers they really are! And some of the people who own these doll sites wont take any interest in them anymore! :) I think you are correct i'll ignore them in the future! And will just carry on with the nice people instead! :D