When did You Stop Believing in Santa?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 12:30 am

don't stop believing!
hold on to that feeleeling!

after, santa declined tto send me exactly what i wanted one year. i had barely told my parents what i wanted and wrote my christmas list out on christmas eve in crayon.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 8:44 am

You mean Santa isn't real?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/Darth Vader]

;)

d0ds0t
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 10:06 am

I never believed in santa.. or anything else for that matter..

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 2:46 pm

My father always instilled in me that he never existed so I never believed in him in the first place. I remember when I was at school (when I was 8 years old) and I was the only one who did not receive a letter from Santa as I never sent him one asking what I wanted. I was then teased because of this. I then turned round to everyone and told them that it was their parents who bought them their presents and not Santa because there is no such thing as Santa. I upset a lot of people because of this. I was then sent to the Headmaster's office and was told that my parents would be contacted. My parents came into school and, by the look on the Headteacher's face, they had expected that, once again, I had hit someone or set fire to something or whatever. But then the headteacher told them what I had done. My mum then burst out laughing and my dad told the head teacher that he was stupid to bother them over something trivial and not to waste his time and working day over something so ridiculous again. He also told the headteacher that instilling the belief that Santa exists to 8 year olds is wrong and pathetic as children of that age should know otherwise and that Santa Claus was only for 5 year olds at the eldest. Go Mum and Dad!! !! !