Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 2:48 am

I am taking my daughter out tonight to celebrate New Years.
Is there anything that you do with your children to celebrate the New years?

leechbabe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Dec 2008, 3:10 am

Sleep. Dear god I hope they sleep.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 3:59 am

WTF ^ :evil: This is a parenting forum. Parents who have beautiful and innocent children. Why would you post something so sick! :x

Agon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2008, 4:03 am

Because I am a sick boy Image.

Besides, try seeing the humor in this, it'll make your life a whole lot easier.

Anyway, on the true topic. Personally, I'd suggest going to a play.

P.S

Quote:
Parents who have beautiful and innocent children.

Beautiful and innocent children? Welcome to the 21st century. I understand that you have been living in a cave for a few...centuries, but 't is fine, you will soon grow to quickly adapt to reality.

It appears that I was banned. And it also appears that I have a new private message, but I can't view it - because I was banned... Anyway, contact me by email: [email protected] or [email protected] (my MSN as well).

Last edited by Agon on 31 Dec 2008, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 4:08 am

Anyway, on the true topic. Personally, I'd suggest going to play.[/quote] < What do you mean AND Keep your sick thoughts to yourself. Theyre stupid and it is not funny.

Agon

31 Dec 2008, 4:12 am

BellaDonna wrote:
Keep your sick thoughts to yourself. Theyre stupid and it is not funny.

Depends on the reader, really.

A play meaning visiting a theater.

Oh, and, wait a second. You stated that you have a daughter of 8. And on your profile it states that you are 23 years of age. Does this imply that you gave birth at the age of 15? Or is there some kind of an error?

leechbabe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Dec 2008, 5:52 am

On topic my children are asleep. WooHoo!

I had this great idea to clean the house so it was all tidy and I could welcome the New Year in with a fresh clean start. But it is now 2 hours to midnight and the place is far from clean.

But I'm happy and the children went to sleep happy and who cares if the dishes are not done.

EDITED TO ADD - Bella where are you going out to? Fireworks, dinner or family stuff? I'm too nervous to take my HFA daughter out to anything as noisy as fireworks just yet, so am curious.

Jimbeaux
Toucan
Toucan

31 Dec 2008, 9:29 am

This is Billy and his mom's first New Years with me. Them, my mom and aunt, my sister and brother in law, and their daughter are coming over to my place tonight.

I am going to let mom call the shots on this one. ;)
Billy can be a real bear when he is extremely tired. If he does stay up, what will most likely happen is we will be counting down the new year while he is playing Age Of Conan... assuming he hasn't burned through his computer time by then. ;)

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2009, 10:01 am

Yes there was fire works. It was great. We both was wearing flashing pink bunny ears all night and besides getting herself locked in the disabled toilets we had alot of fun. I went on a ride with her like the gee whizzer and there was a big audience waiting to go on and my skirt kept blowing up. I tried to push it between my legs but it only worked for a second. I said "I hope I have my pretty pink undies on." I drank champagne and she had coffee :roll:
She went on this swinging thing with a net up really high. A trapeze. Out of all the children and adults there she is the only one that could do it properly. She did it right first up. No one got the hang of it at all. Then at 12am or it was between 1am and 2, we couldnt wait for a taxi any more so we walked into the city, past all the night clubs and drunk people. On the way she found a shopping trolley and I said 'Look just leave it please" and she wouldnt! She loves trolleys for some reason and she said if some one attacks us She can ram the trolley into them. I said "no one is going to attack us' When we got into the city alot of people was really nice talking to her and then we got something to eat. Then got some groceries from a supermarket and went home.

leechbabe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

That sounds like a lovely night Bella :)

I must find some flashing bunny ears for my girls, they would love them.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2009, 8:10 am

Thanks leechbabe (I love ur name). I seek out good times and think we don't have enough of them.