Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 8:53 pm

I had 2 final exams today. Both where 2 hours long... one at 5 and one at 7. If you do the math you will notice this is 4 straight hours of examination. Now I have a headache and my face is red. I have one more exam on Wednesday, but right now I want to fall face-down on my bed and pass out rather than attempt to study.

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 2:05 am

Wow, I know how bad that is hey. I did 6 hours of exams in one day. Your brain just dies and you feel horrible. Perhaps you should try eating some barley sugars during the exams so that you keep your energy levels up and it might make it easier to concentrate. It is probably best to rest for a bit rather then go straight into studying so your body can get back to normal and you'll feel alot better and be able to study more effectively. Good luck with your last exam :)

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

13 Dec 2005, 7:17 am

the fire service class im enrolled in right now has a less than 30% pass rate. (and I might not get credit if I pass...) I dont even have my book yet...... I dread the exam.... *sigh* education.....