other 5%  5%  [ 12 ]
other 5%  5%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 266

Cade
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2005, 12:00 pm

SuXEed wrote:
I'm an asexual. 17 and my libido never kicked in.

Even though I was boy-crazy since 5, my libido didn't kick in until I was 28. Up til then I wasn't very interested in sex or felt sex as a motivation to be with a guy. I had had sex by then (lost my virginity at 19), but was pretty unimpressed with it. I would have sex with a guy once, and then avoid having sex with him again, which always upset the guy. LOL. My main attraction to men had always been intellectual, and I would be intellectually infatuated with the guys I dated. So that was my motivation, but not my sex drive.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2005, 7:24 pm

Im 100% ruggedly, boy next door, straight as a die heterosexual. Sometimes i have sex with men but not in a gay way, more as a prison style show of force. :wink:

CRB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2005, 8:45 pm

Straight as an arrow, with a preference for the fuller figure.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2005, 12:50 am

I'm attracted to male traits also - in fact, female traits (whether they are shown by a female or a gay man or whoever) annoy the heck out of me . . .
But when I say attracted I don't mean that in a sexual sence - because I've never been attracted to anyone sexually - I mean that those are the traits that make someone a person I like to be around . . .

That is funny - the person who said they don't like the word 'lesbian' - I have to agree - to me it has always sounded like a disease - I mean can't you see someone coming home from the doctor saying 'Well, it is pretty serious . . . I have lesbians . . .'
Not that I mean it is a disease - the name just sounds like one . . .

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2005, 3:50 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
I don't understand why people have a hard time determining their sexuality. It's a pretty simple thing really. I'm male and attracted to females, therefore I am heterosexual. I never had to "figure out" or "decide." My attraction to females came naturally and required no deliberation.

Here's a simple Sexuality Guide to eliminate confusion:

If you are attracted to the opposite sex: Heterosexual
If you are attracted to the same sex: Homosexual
If you attracted to both sexes: Bisexual
If you attracted to neither sex: Asexual

I hope this has cleared things up! :roll:

I think that the reason why people can't figure out thier sexuality is that they are in denial.Like,as in they don't want to believe that they are bisexual or homosexual so they keep trying to "figure it out" just to "make sure".Or atleast,that's just my opinion.

IMPORTANT NOTE:Please,pelase,PLEASE don't make a debate out of this.I was just stating my opinion.Also,I am sorry if I have offended anyone.

-SpaceCase :)

toddjh
Toucan
Toucan

31 Dec 2005, 4:15 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
I think that the reason why people can't figure out thier sexuality is that they are in denial.Like,as in they don't want to believe that they are bisexual or homosexual so they keep trying to "figure it out" just to "make sure".Or atleast,that's just my opinion.

I'm sure that's what it is some of the time, but it can also be complicated. When I was growing up, I knew that I liked both guys and girls, but I liked girls a lot more. Did that mean I was bisexual? Or even gay? I was only ten when I first started wondering, and of course I didn't know enough to be rational about it.

Today I call myself bisexual, but I still wonder if that's the right label, since my attraction is probably around 80% to women and 20% to men.

Kinsey (the well-known sex researcher) invented a scale for this sort of thing:

Quote:
0 - Exclusively heterosexual
1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 - Exclusively homosexual

I think that's a good idea. A lot of people further divide the scale into one number for attraction, and another for behavior (i.e. whether you would act on your attraction under the right circumstances).

So I guess I would be a Kinsey 1/2. 1 because my attraction to guys is limited, and 2 because I've had a fair amount of hot guy/guy action, since it's so easy to get.

Jeremy

SuXEed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jan 2006, 7:15 pm

The scale is not infallible though, those of a certain sexuality are completely excluded *points to my above post*

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2006, 7:26 am

I like the opposite sex. They're all right. Have you seen photos of them? Some of them are hot. Some are not. Though, I still like them alot.

JesseRBassett
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2006, 3:52 pm

I am heterosexual. I like women...... :)

P.S.--I am back. :)

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jan 2006, 8:38 pm

I'm mostly attracted to women, but not against a homosexual relationship. I never been really attracted to a guy before though, maybe I'll never will. Relationships (be it sexual or non-sexual) aren't things I spent a lot of cerebral energy on, but i know that I can't define myself as straight. My interests do go beyond the opposite sex alone.

yealc
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2006, 3:44 pm

I am hetrosexual but I am curious about one of my friends who is gay. I have this one male friend who is adamant that he is 100% gay and has no interest in women. However, he has this one woman that he seems very sexual with and that he makes sexual inuendos towards even to the point of asking to french kiss her. He is also extremely aware of anytime she does something sensual. It is hard to know if he is just kidding around or if this one female has some attraction to him.

Could anyone help me understand?

Y

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays"

frognamedfred
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jan 2006, 3:03 am

I am bi, but I prefer dyke-on-dyke relationships. Don't know why the word LESBIAN is blotted out, it's a beautiful word, and I find the censorship highly offensive. LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN....see? Beautiful.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2006, 11:49 pm

Heterosexual.

OmbooHankvald
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jan 2006, 2:05 pm

I don't know.. Since I've never had the opportunity to "prove" anything. ;)
But my shot would be hetero

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2006, 5:44 pm

Gay, but leaning towards the Asexual side. The libido is there, but not the desire to run out and get laid. Also the emotional stresses and tribulations of a relationship are not something that I look forwards to any time in the near future.

alex
Developer
Developer

24 Jan 2006, 7:14 pm

frognamedfred wrote:
I am bi, but I prefer dyke-on-dyke relationships. Don't know why the word LESBIAN is blotted out, it's a beautiful word, and I find the censorship highly offensive. LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN....see? Beautiful.

lesbian isn't blotted out, is it?