Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

For me, besides either rocking in my chair or tapping, trying to get these pomogranite seeds out from between my teeth. Having something stuck between my teeth bothers my soooooooooo much.....

KazigluBey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2009, 8:21 pm

Watching Sci-Fi Channel and cycling through forum threads (here and elsewhere). Also preparing hot tea.

OccamsIndecision
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2009, 8:54 pm

Browsing the newest posts on WP while listening to Spawn of Possession.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 8:54 pm

cruisin' this forum, and trying to fend off the 2-year-olds...;)

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 8:55 pm

Watching the United Nations on Al Jazeera English, eating pasta and replying to this thread.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

Watching Discovery HDT Channel

Browsing this forum.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 9:02 pm

Thinking about buying a birthday present for my mom. ^.^ Too bad my credit card won't be here for another week... And the gift itself will take 7 - 10 days to get here... *sighs* Better late than never, right?

And after I reply to this, I'm probably going to look up some stuff about the Soul Eater anime, because I'm totally stoked that it got licensed by Funimation! Too bad it's not coming out till November... -_-;

Last edited by IdahoRose on 08 Jan 2009, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

Freaking out because I'm trying to figure out how to switch from being a Creative Writing major to Psychology, figuring out if I should go Pre-Med as well or not, and trying to figure out how to change my schedule to reflect that.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 9:22 pm

Padium wrote:
For me, besides either rocking in my chair or tapping, trying to get these pomogranite seeds out from between my teeth. Having something stuck between my teeth bothers my soooooooooo much.....

Biting inside my mouth, listening to music, and studying foriegn exchange for trading real money to multiply it. Foriegn exchange investment skill is a must have!

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 9:54 pm

My mind is a buzzin'.
I'm thinking about a festival and two concerts I want to attend. I've got my festival ticket and one concert ticket, so I'm thinking if I will have enough money or energy spare for this other concert, that's on the next night. The festival is also far away, so I hope I'd be able to cope.
I'm also thinking about my photographic gallery (dubbed 'rock gods by my teacher that is putting it on). I've invited people on my Facebook, and I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time.
I'm going to Sydney tomorrow so I'm thinking about that too.

^Literally, I'm thinking about that all at once.

As for doing: I'm on WP, Facebook and Myspace.

Durp
Raven
Raven

08 Jan 2009, 9:56 pm

Looking at this forum for the first time...

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 10:17 pm

pensieve wrote:
My mind is a buzzin'.
I'm thinking about a festival and two concerts I want to attend. I've got my festival ticket and one concert ticket, so I'm thinking if I will have enough money or energy spare for this other concert, that's on the next night. The festival is also far away, so I hope I'd be able to cope.
I'm also thinking about my photographic gallery (dubbed 'rock gods by my teacher that is putting it on). I've invited people on my Facebook, and I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time.

I went to 2 different concerts for the same band. Sensory overload each time, but it was worth it. By the end of each of them I was feeling really sick, but very happy all at the same time. I would love to see Great Big Sea again. Way too much noise for me to be subjected to normally though.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 10:56 pm

Padium wrote:
pensieve wrote:
My mind is a buzzin'.

I went to 2 different concerts for the same band. Sensory overload each time, but it was worth it. By the end of each of them I was feeling really sick, but very happy all at the same time. I would love to see Great Big Sea again. Way too much noise for me to be subjected to normally though.

I'm ok with noise I think, I'll be able to know for sure in two weeks (taking photos of hardcore bands), but I think my sensory problem is with seeing too many people.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

Finishing up writing an astrology reading.. and now I am here. What a switch.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2009, 12:38 am

Preparing zip-loc baggies of Animal Crackers to take to lab tomorrow for others. I went warehouse shopping and bought a 4 lbs bucket of Animal Crackers. I do like Animal Crackers, but not that well.

Animal Cracker, any one? pakled, the average 2 yr old probably would like these.....

Bon apetit.

AHHHH!! As I'm typing this my cat, Tesla, just 'discovered' the Animal Crackers, which are perilously close to my laptop.

Housekeeping?