Curvy Women? Autism? How could they be possibly related?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Ligea_Seroua
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 7:12 pm

Ha Ha Ha

Sorry I had to double check the names..for a minute I thought it was Dr Benny Hill of the Beavis and Butthead institute.

I can imagine the grant application now "umm yeah, we'd like some money to look at ladies figures..." Why, "ummm, it might be related to ....damn think of something...oh yeah, in case their kids might have autism or something...hnuurrr hnurrr"

Damn, why am I doing pharmacology? Now how do I get do research into "Robert Downey Junior, does he look good sans clothes? Is handsomeness related to overcoming addiction". Obviously the University of Bath is the place to go.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

Ligea_Seroua wrote:
Ha Ha Ha

Sorry I had to double check the names..for a minute I thought it was Dr Benny Hill of the Beavis and Butthead institute.

I can imagine the grant application now "umm yeah, we'd like some money to look at ladies figures..." Why, "ummm, it might be related to ....damn think of something...oh yeah, in case their kids might have autism or something...hnuurrr hnurrr"

Damn, why am I doing pharmacology? Now how do I get do research into "Robert Downey Junior, does he look good sans clothes? Is handsomeness related to overcoming addiction". Obviously the University of Bath is the place to go.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

I have a mom and three sisters. That makes five women and all of us have curvaceous figures - why am I the only with AS then :x

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2009, 10:28 am

I don't think there would be any link between AS and curviness.

rennabella
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jan 2009, 4:28 pm

haha, this seems fairly unlikely to me. they should really give you confidence intervals on these statistics.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 6:13 pm

rennabella wrote:
haha, this seems fairly unlikely to me. they should really give you confidence intervals on these statistics.

I wonder if there exists a 0% confidence interval :p:

rennabella
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jan 2009, 6:35 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
rennabella wrote:

Maybe it would just for one value?? Hmm, I'll have to find out.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 6:47 pm

rennabella wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
rennabella wrote:

You calculate it by integrating, so I imagine it would exist. Hmm, I might ask my lecturer friend next time I see him.

rennabella
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jan 2009, 2:07 am

Kangoogle wrote:
rennabella wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
rennabella wrote:

You calculate it by integrating, so I imagine it would exist. Hmm, I might ask my lecturer friend next time I see him.

Hmm, tell me if you find out!