Foreign wives more common for those with AS?

Page 8 of 8 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Jul 2019, 10:25 am

I would of tried to get a mail-order bride when I was single if I would of had the money & resources. I was single & looking for 8 years straight & couldn't even get a single date probably cuz of my ret*d social skills, I'm disabled & don't have my sh!t together with life, & my personality was not sexually attractive to women & they saw me only as a good friend like how some straight women are friends with gay guys. I tried meeting women from support groups, work, asking friends & cousins to set me up, LOTS of dating sites, & I tried meeting women on online forums(forums were the way I met all 3 of the girlfriends I've had). The only people who were interested in me were gay guys & I seriously considered having a gay relationship. I figured women from sh!tty countries might be more willing to give me half a chance if they were desperate to move out of there & the women might would be more accepting of some of my faults cuz they might see it as cultural differences instead of seeing me as a ret*d a$$hole.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2019, 6:32 pm

I've posted this before but the best thing I ever did was jump ship into the pool of single girls in the Asian community. The important distinction is not about looks or culture but a sense of loyalty and devotion to a B/F and being marriage minded.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 11:31 pm

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
ForsakenEagle wrote:
Tias wrote:
The oppesite for me, i would rather have a girlfriend who is smart and knows whats going on. I mean, maybe people who are power hungry would be ok with a stupid girlfriend who dosnt have a spine, but i do prefer girls who stand up to their own believes and dont waver at pressure

I agree with you Tias. It would be nice to have a girl who can reason my own judgments (which can be poor often). I would not want a girl like that one chick from the movie Crank.

In a perfect world, stupid people are NOT allowed to breed. Unfortunately, we live in an imperfect world. On top of that, a world that wants to ANNIHILATE a type of people who are known to become geniuses in some cases.

They should have a screening process of who is allowed to have children. Adoption agencies do that, and the end result is the same, so why not?
Should people with Aspergers or NVLD have kids? And who wants to annihilate us? Throw me a freakin bone here!

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 11:32 pm

I'm currently looking at rosebrides.com. I hope they are real.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 6:52 am

StayFrosty wrote:
I was suggested some site called something like Cherryblossoms but that was over 10 years ago & I have no clue if they're still around. I'm not sure how the person who recommended it to me knew about it since they never used it & I decided that route was too difficult for me to go being disabled so i never used it either. I just listed it incase it's still around & someone reading is interested in sites to check out/research/consider. I'm not making a recommendation.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 12:33 am

nick007 wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:
I was suggested some site called something like Cherryblossoms but that was over 10 years ago & I have no clue if they're still around. I'm not sure how the person who recommended it to me knew about it since they never used it & I decided that route was too difficult for me to go being disabled so i never used it either. I just listed it incase it's still around & someone reading is interested in sites to check out/research/consider. I'm not making a recommendation.

https://www.blossoms.com

Is this it?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 7:16 am

StayFrosty wrote:
nick007 wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:

https://www.blossoms.com

Is this it?
Could be. I wish you luck on your search

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 12:56 am

I think it's true

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 11:41 am

As a 5 ft 3 HFA man, I had a lot of trouble with dating in my home country of America. I’m not extremely ugly, just a shorter and smaller guy who’s also a bit quiet and maybe awkward, so I wasn’t really much of a hit with the ladies.

The best thing I ever did for my dating life was look overseas. I had zero problems with meeting women from Asia, specifically the Philippines. Whatever attention you get in America, you will get 5x that in SE Asia. And if you don’t believe me, make a Tinder account and set your location to Cebu and watch the matches come soaring in.

I would advise any man that’s been struggling for years and years and years with dating to consider looking overseas. You may find that dating will be substantially easier in a different environment.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 12:15 pm

I'm just under 5 foot 5, and a little heavy. I've never been a "hit" with the ladies, either. I'm pretty awkward socially, though some people like me because I'm not aggressive, and I listen.

I wasn't actively seeking a "foreign" wife when I met my present wife. It just so happens that she is Trinidadian. The vast, vast majority of my previous girlfriends were American-born.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 1:01 pm

If I were a normie, I’d probably of had several American girlfriends too.

I drive around college campus everyday and many of the women walking to class have amazing faces and bodies. I can only imagine how their boyfriends feel about seeing them undressed.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 2:12 pm

I'm not a "normie."

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 2:38 pm

When you’re a young college guy, you have all the sex drive in the world, at least I did. And a part of that is all the beautiful women on college campus. Even average looking women who don’t work out at all can be considered attractive to the young college aged male, because you know… hormones.

That’s why I wish I was taller and neurotypical just to experience the “sex phase” that other people go through in college. I would of liked to of had sex with a cute college girl. Sadly I never got to experience that because I was too short and too socially impaired for that to be a realistic possibility

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 3:04 pm

I didn't go to college until I was 36----so I missed out on the "college phase," too. I was too old for those college girls----and they really didn't dig me, anyway.

My sex was much better in my 30s than it was in my 20s.