Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 5:53 pm

Where's Waldo? Err... I mean Werbert. Haven't seen Werbert on here in ages. Hope he's okay.

Edited to correct spelling. Wouldn't want to offend him if he is lurking.

Last edited by Ticker on 16 Jan 2009, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 6:58 pm

Last time I saw, he was on I2.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 5:52 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

?????????????Say What?????????????????

I miss him, without a doubt the funniest person on these boards. :lol:

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 6:20 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

?????????????Say What?????????????????

I miss him, without a doubt the funniest person on these boards. :lol:

Yeah, say what? What is I2? Is that one of the planets in the next galaxy? I knew Wilbert was secretly an alien!

I sure miss him too. He's the most genius person WP has ever seen. I wonder if he's still in Kentucky? I'm flying back that direction soon and could sneak under the border to rescue him. :wink:

15 Jan 2009, 7:13 pm

I have never heard of Wilbert.

I2 is another autism website and it's a freedom of speech site and it has no rules but just don't spam it like Atomika did and you have to be over 18 to be on it. It is not a support site.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 9:18 pm

uh, right his username is werbert. i think he was bored on wp and needed a more exciting place. also, some of the people who bounced off of his jokes and added to his threads left. i think i may have been one of those people...hmmmers...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 2:55 am

Oh you're absolutely right it is Werbert! That's what I get for posting so late at night. I wish someone could bribe him to come back. I feel like I should file abandonment charges against him.

Werbert I'm forming a posse, then we're gonna hunt you down boy! Dagnabit I just miss the fella!

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 3:00 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I have never heard of Wilbert.

My mistake, but Werbert was posting when you were first around. He just never posted excessively like some of us do. ;) I guess that means he had a life. :lol: He stayed away from the more controversial posts and never really discussed AS. Was probably the model WP'er.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 3:08 am

There's someone else I'm missing too. I've been wracking my brain for weeks trying to remember her name. Never was good with names and the TBI isn't helping matters. Geez what was her name? If she's lurking she'd probably whack me over the head for forgetting her name because we used to PM the longest messages. Really brilliant gal, think she lived in Florida, had a great NT husband who she always credited for helping her stay on track of things. Seems like it was a two word name, slightly long name. Geez I give up! Hope she isn't offended if I can't remember her name. I cleared out my PM inbox and erased too much because it was getting so full. I miss her though.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 10:22 am

Ticker wrote:
There's someone else I'm missing too. I've been wracking my brain for weeks trying to remember her name. Never was good with names and the TBI isn't helping matters. Geez what was her name? If she's lurking she'd probably whack me over the head for forgetting her name because we used to PM the longest messages. Really brilliant gal, think she lived in Florida, had a great NT husband who she always credited for helping her stay on track of things. Seems like it was a two word name, slightly long name. Geez I give up! Hope she isn't offended if I can't remember her name. I cleared out my PM inbox and erased too much because it was getting so full. I miss her though.

The one who wrote cracking stories, but refused to get them published???

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 11:39 am

Werbert doesn't post here anymore. Maybe every few months he makes one post. I do miss him. He sent me a very strange picture one time.... 8O

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Werbert doesn't post here anymore. Maybe every few months he makes one post. I do miss him. He sent me a very strange picture one time.... 8O

In the immortal words of Ed McMahan, "how, uh, how strange WAS it Johnny?"

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 12:26 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

Who is he on there/ who are you on there?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 3:18 pm

Ticker wrote:

Was it ZanneMarie?

I was kinda wondering about Werbert myself.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 2:52 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Was it ZanneMarie?

I was kinda wondering about Werbert myself.

Yes it was ZanneMarie! You're brilliant! I'm wondering if we should send out a search party for both of them.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 9:34 pm

Yeah, I've been wondering where they are, too. :shrug: