Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 10:53 am

I'm 13 and I find sleepovers quite hard to take because I hate sleeping in the same room as other people and/or a strange environment. Plus I was sleeping on the floor because the other option was to be in the same bed as my friend, which seemed worse. Also, one of my friends woke the rest of us up at 9am, which is hours before I normally wake up. And I don't like the feeling of "living out of a suitcase", even for one night, which is why I'm ok at my dad's house because I have my own room there instead of feeling like a guest.

But I still try and put up with the sleeping part of sleepovers, because the rest is really awesome. It was on Halloween so we went trick-or-treating, and I was dancing in the street and I nearly got run over by a car that was going at about two miles an hour, LOL (yes, it was actually very funny). :lol:

I also went on a week-long residential trip with school, which was much harder for me because I was in a dorm full of people who were bitching at each other til 3am ("you shut up!" "No YOU shut up!" "I'm telling!" "If you do that everyone will hate you forever!" etc etc.). And we had to get up at 7am, which is later than I do on a school day, but it was horrible because I can't just get up straight away, I need time.

y es como un semestre"