Page 11 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Are you a "lipstick aspie"?
Absolutely! I won't leave the house without at least a little make-up 39%  39%  [ 101 ]
Au naturale for me. I don't like all that greasy make-up and uncomfortable clothes. 39%  39%  [ 101 ]
Au naturale for me. I don't like to stand out. 9%  9%  [ 22 ]
N/A. My parents won't let me wear make up yet. 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
No! I have my reasons. 11%  11%  [ 29 ]
Total votes : 257

trekster
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2009, 6:56 pm

For me its a sensory issues, i cant stand the smell of the stuff. Also i fear not being able to take it off later. There is also the waste of time it appears to be for me, why waste putting slap on only to take it off at the end of the day? ive got enough boring routines to do teeth, showering, laundry without adding on lippy!

Alexis

Lung_Drac
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2009, 1:56 pm

Generally, I feel like an "It", like I have no gender. I hate today's fashion because it's too tubular and there's no way I can fit in those stupid petit clothes. I never wear make up, but I keep vowing to myself that I will for an extremely special occasion (i.e, NOT dating because I have a feeling I'll never get a date). My clothes are all boring and ugly, plus my voice is too deep (but not man-like) to ever be that stupid nagging giggling and chatty teen voice that a lot of girls my age seem to have. So, in short, I'm an it in a she body.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2009, 3:20 pm

I hate make up. It feel nasty.

luvmycutebaby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2009, 4:41 pm

I won't leave the house without it. I even put my makeup on and did my hair when I went to the hospital to give birth. Wouldn't want any bad pictures! I'm very perfectionist when it comes to how I look. I may not actually talk to anyone when I go out, but I at least want to look good.

tarepanda
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Aug 2009, 1:02 pm

I don't feel right without a little eyeliner, shadow and lip gloss. I like to dress fashionable but only if it's comfy. And those mofo tags have to be cut out!

Lorna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Sep 2009, 6:22 am

Never really wear make-up, hate the feel of it on my skin. Tried putting it on myself a few times but the results were disasterous.
The only time I wear it is if I'm going out with girlfriends and one of them wants to do my hair and make-up. I think I look better without it but one friend seems to really enjoy doing it for me. I know it makes her a bit sad if I don't let her, so I just let her get on with it and TBH although I hate the way it feels on my skin, I do like going out and feeling like a normal person occasionally.

ReadingApples
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Sep 2009, 10:12 am

I'm very insecure when it comes to my appearance, so I don't go anywhere without eyeliner and foundation.

ValleyBridetoBe
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2009, 9:57 am

I'm 23 and I don't wear makeup.

jessmc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2009, 9:07 am

i always wear makeup mostly to look like I fit in. but I NEVER wear lipstick! I cannot stand the smell or the feel of it on my lips. Chapstick is completely different to me though. Yay chapstick.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 3:20 pm

By makeup do you mean foundation? I can't stand the way that feels but I'm lucky to have an even skin tone so I don't really need it. I wear eye makeup to varying degrees and lip gloss which never lasts because my major constant stim is rubbing my lips together. It looks stupid but I do it without thinking. I'm doing it now.

jessmc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

Aimless wrote:
By makeup do you mean foundation? I can't stand the way that feels but I'm lucky to have an even skin tone so I don't really need it. I wear eye makeup to varying degrees and lip gloss which never lasts because my major constant stim is rubbing my lips together. It looks stupid but I do it without thinking. I'm doing it now.

I rub my lips together CONSTANTLY, as such I am always reapplying my lip gloss or chap stick every 20 min.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 3:36 pm

jessmc wrote:

Quote:
Aimless wrote:

I rub my lips together CONSTANTLY, as such I am always reapplying my lip gloss or chap stick every 20 min.

I'm glad I'm not the only one walking around looking lipless. :)

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2009, 12:18 pm

i love make up!! !
however i dont always wear it. about half the time i go out without a spot of it on.
1. because i'm lazy
2. because i dont want to forget how i really look. XD

angelicgoddess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Sep 2009, 12:30 pm

I hardly ever wear make-up.... I like buying it but I forget to put it on. I don't really believe people see the difference either. Same with jewelry. I guess i just don't have a 'put on make-up, rings, necklace, earrings modus in my morning ritual.

I do only buy and wear nice clothes though, mosly black. I never forget to put on clothes so I'm totally ok :wink:

Mmmph

30 Sep 2009, 11:25 pm

I sell makeup for a living, but sometimes I can leave my house without makeup on (I just end up coming home from work with loads on). The least I'll do is put on a tinted lip balm.

I am a freak about skincare, though. Three masks a week.

Boomshika
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2009, 2:29 pm

I'm an aspie, but i love fashion, perfume, doing my hair, etc. i only wear make-up on special occasions, though. but i guess, in essence i am a Lipstick Aspie. i like playing video games, is that masculine?