Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:15 pm

yeah i'm really really hyperactive. i've been off my adhd medication for 6 days, i'm done with the withdrawal (it wasn't bad, i was just tired and lethargic for a while) and now i'm back to my old ADDer self. i'm just really FREAKING HYPERACTIVE right now and i'm stuck at my parents' home with no car and i don't have access to a gym or video games so i'm just going out of my mind, i need to do SOMETHING.

anyone want to entertain me somehow? i'm LOSING my mind. i might just take some dexedrine to calm down a bit, not my normal daily dose, but hopefully enough to calm me down a bit. the reason i stopped taking it is because it's reading week so i don't really need to take it since i'm not in school. i also had a lot of work to do the last few weeks so i was taking it every day to help me out instead of just taking it on my three school days, so i figured i could use a break.

AHHHHH HELP ME, I'M BORED!! !! !! !

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:20 pm

Marco? :?

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:22 pm

well that's not fair, you're never going to actually touch me... unless you're a stalker and you're right behind me right now reading what i type as i type it....... AH!

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:33 pm

Polo :P

I think that hyperness is good in small doses :D I though it was ADHD that was hyper, not ADD?

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:53 pm

it used to only be called ADD, and saying ADDer (as in adder, not A-D-D-er) flows better than saying ADHDer, and it looks better when you're reading it. and that thing about ADD not being hyperactive is... somewhat true. I've got a diagnosis of adhd inattentive type (some people just call it ADD) but i've got all the symptoms of hyperactivity/impulsivity, just to a lesser degree. so i get hyperactive, i used to interupt a lot, there are times when i can't sit still (or i feel like i have to keep moving, want to run around, etc. like right now), etc. etc. etc. but it's not as bad as lot of people who have a diagnosis of combined type, although i think if i had seen another psychologist or if he had done a more extensive interview i probably would have been diagnosed with combined type.

i really wish i had something around to stimulate me. the tv isn't very interesting right now (haven't checked what's on but i don't feel like watching it), the internet is the same but it's slightly more interesting, i can't sit still or concentrate long enough to read a book.

we also got a huge dump of snow last night so i don't really feel like walking anywhere, and there isn't a whole lot around my parents' house anyways so there isn't really anywhere to walk.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:56 pm

When I'm feeling hyper (which isn't too often), I either start talking to someone, go on a walk, or paint. Maybe one of those will work?

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 3:07 pm

haha well someone did call me and i started talking really really fast, i think he was a bit overwhelmed but he's used to it since he's known me a long time, but i don't think talking to people is such a good idea right now because i'm too hyper and will probably end up talking their ear off, i'm typing ridiculously fast right now too. the weather's kind of crappy for a walk and i've been everywhere within walking distance so many times that i know it all and will find it kind of boring, not to mention i don't have a dog to walk anymore so i'll have even less to entertain myself with. as for painting, i don't have painting supplies and i'm not really good at painting, i've just never been one for the visual arts. i don't even have a piano here anymore since it got out of tune and needed a new backboard that would cost a lot so my parents gave it away. playing piano used to help me calm down, i should pick it up again.

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 4:54 pm

I finally calmed down around an hour ago after being hyper for about three hours. i think i'm gonna go veg in front of the tv for a while.

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 5:55 pm

ADHDer... hm, I wonder if it rhymes with catheter.

http://xelebes.wordpress.com/
My Blog

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 12:09 am

i have a hyper moment at least once a day. a jump up and down and spin in circles. i also act like squirrel. i think my sister has grown used to it but other people either accept or reject my craziness. i feel kinda hyper right now... could be that the prophet's song is on and queen and king and joke and jack and...*sways back and forth*
my parents say i have ADD but i think it's ADHD.

wise man! la, la, la, la, la...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 1:32 am

As long as you feel happy, there's nothing wrong being hyper.