Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jamesp420
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Mar 2009, 7:08 pm

Relicanth7 wrote:
jamesp420 wrote:
I hardly ever get homework, and on the rare occasion that I do get it, I never do it.
But then I usually just do the bare minimum and skip the rest.

LOL :lol: i usuaLy do to unless its a major project or im riding the passing fail line... but to be honest school just isnt challenging if i get things wrong its beacuse of a stupid mastake not usualy an actual problem...

Same here, though I usually don't do my work because, put simply, I'm a bad kid. lol

http://www.facebook.com/jamesp420

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:53 am

I hate homework, and I almost always forget it. Unless it's something I know I will enjoy but even then it's at the last minute.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

MONKEY wrote:
I hate homework, and I almost always forget it. Unless it's something I know I will enjoy but even then it's at the last minute.

Same if its somthing enjoyable i might do it... if not... no... 8O

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 1:17 pm

Relicanth7 wrote:

Gem please explain to me whats "coursework"??? :huh:

Coursework is work you have to do for certain subjects which go towards your final grades. If you don't do them then you can't be entered for the exam. They're getting rid of it next year though. :lol:

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Mar 2009, 3:14 pm

even though i hate my school because of it's really bad resources for students and other problems, my school does have a high slacker compatibility level, maybe it's because i'm a senior (high school here takes 6 years on my level and from the 4th year you're a senior) but homework is the kind of things that teachers assume you have done but never check, some even know it, and besides homework for most classes is very little or nonexistent (as it can be made during class)

Emma93
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2009, 2:48 am

I hate homework. It takes me like 4 hours to complete all of it.

I usually get revision questions sheets in maths for homework. It saves me taking home my big maths textbook.

LesMisGuy
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Aug 2009, 10:02 pm

I'm fine with it. I mean, sometimes, you don't have enough time in school to get all what the teacher wants to be learned learned in such an amount of time. And sometimes, reports will be need to be given but they don't have the to work on it in class for a whole week so it's homework.

Ha ha, I guess I'd be called a slacker because whenever we got homework in Biology, me and my friend always copied off each other =P

SingInSilence
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2009, 10:46 pm

I know this is going to make me sound very arrogant, but I did all my "big" assignments the night before and skipped the worksheets and whatnot and still made the honour roll every year. So I think it's pretty conclusive that giving me homework was pointless.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2009, 3:56 am

I have Aspergers, therefore i get no homework, but i work hard at school. OK i admit i get it but not much, i usually dont do it more than 15 minutes per week, not even that, but i didnt get any in the 8-10th grade, schoolwork sucks

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

I don't mind homework exactly, it's when the teacher doesn't even check to see that you've done it...what's the point then?

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Aug 2009, 11:15 pm

I don't mind doing it, but I'm not organized enough to know what it is half the time. This usually ends in me getting C's and therefore being grounded at my dad's house. Could someone give me tips on using a planner, like how to get started so it becomes a habit?

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 6:48 am

I usually do my homework during my vacant time in school so that I could spend alot of time on my computer