Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

alienista
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Feb 2009, 5:43 am

Hi everyone, I just started a script from a registered synopsis, about an Asperger. Is part of a project that's starting here in Italy, with the blessing of Ferrara's Neuroscience Center, to spread information on Aspergers and Autistic spectrum.

The script is just the last wheel of the car.

But as THE WHOLE PROJECT all the pieces will be made and still are, from the point ov view of the Asperger character. Means no more external judgment, instead telling the story from our vision.

The script is called: THE SEASON WITHIN. Story runs about a man who's diagnoses at 40 and decides to know himself passing 4 seasons inside a family castle alone. Obvious, to find his own season.

What I'm asking of you (I use to read all the posts and articles) is:

what Asperger's myth you want me to destroy in this movie?

I think the question is very clear. Please write to my mail, post it here or in facebook (Paola Victorelli), I have Wrong Planet as a "cause".

Unfortunately (not the bad way) the character is a male. I'm writing some scenes that will be funny if performed by a male but ridiculous if by a woman...you know the problems. same as life anyway.

If there's some female myth to be shattered we'll have an undiagnosed Asperger woman who lives outside the castle and brings food to the main character. She works with her father in the only market of the small city.

Well, that's my topic. Have 3 month to write it, so, rush me everything runs through your mind, ok?

bye

Paola

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 1:35 pm

alienista wrote:
what Asperger's myth you want me to destroy in this movie?

That Aspergers is the "engineer's disease" (extreme male brain, good at math and tech). :twisted:

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:42 am

And that Aspies can't love...