Neb. deputies say man stuffed cat inside 'bong'

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 2:28 am

Neb. deputies say man stuffed cat inside 'bong'

Quote:
OMAHA, Neb. – A man who tried to cool out his hyper cat by stuffing her into a boxlike homemade bong faces cruelty charges — and catcalls from animal lovers. Lancaster County sheriff's deputies responding to a domestic disturbance call Sunday alleged they saw 20-year-old Acea Schomaker smoking marijuana through a piece of garden hose attached to a duct-taped, plastic glass box in which the cat had been stuffed.

<<<Twelve fiddy. Woot!
Quote:
Slideshow:Man stuffs cat in homemade bong

"This cat was just dazed," Sgt. Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all the way to the humane society."

Schomaker told deputies 6-month-old Shadow was hyper and he was trying to calm her down. The contraption she had been stuffed inside was 12 inches by 6 inches. Shadow was timid but in good condition Monday at the Capital Humane Society, executive director Bob Downey said.

"What the human mind doesn't invent, huh?" Downey said.

Schomaker, who was released from jail after paying a $400 fine on the arrest warrant, faces drug and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges. He did not immediately respond to phone messages left Monday seeking comment.

Catitude adjustment?

Cruelty to his dog for not letting him get a hit once in a while?

The next guthy renker mega-product?

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 2:52 am

Poor cat.

I once knew a dope smoker who said that each time he lit up a joint that his cat would come running as the cat wanted to share the smoke. I do not know if this story was truthful or not.

This man was one of the best adverts for not making weed legal, after smoking weed he was too chilled out and lazy to do anything for the rest of the afternoon. I think that weed smoking would have a dire effect on industry as many workers would become too relaxed to do any work. The world would grind to a halt.

I have never smoked weed, I know what it smells like and I tend to get a headache if I am standing near someone who is smoking a joint. So I have no plan to smoke weed.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 4:46 am

poor little kitty.

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 11:03 am

I am intensely sad and sickened by this. Can you imagine that poor little cat, thinking, "Please don't stick me in that bong again?" It breaks my heart.

I hope that guy gets some serious jail time, but he probably won't.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 11:41 am

Woodpecker wrote:
Poor cat.

I once knew a dope smoker who said that each time he lit up a joint that his cat would come running as the cat wanted to share the smoke. I do not know if this story was truthful or not.

This man was one of the best adverts for not making weed legal, after smoking weed he was too chilled out and lazy to do anything for the rest of the afternoon. I think that weed smoking would have a dire effect on industry as many workers would become too relaxed to do any work. The world would grind to a halt.

I have never smoked weed, I know what it smells like and I tend to get a headache if I am standing near someone who is smoking a joint. So I have no plan to smoke weed.

I once came across an article on the culture in Ukiah, California, where literally everybody smokes and grows weed and sells it. Regular businesses can't survive because everybody is making so much money from weed. The few that are around can't keep employees because they're stoned all the time. Elementary schoolers smoke a bowl before class. Everybody is rich, but from weed, so they don't need to work. The whole county is in a purple haze.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 11:43 am

That poor cat was probably MEGA sick. Beyond stoned. The weed must have been mega concentrated in that box, so the cat just got zoned.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 12:24 pm

JR must have beat me to posting that picture by seconds, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the "bong". This has got to be one of the greatest examples of pothead engineering I've ever seen, even better than those kids who dug up a body to make a bong out of the skull...

rivergoat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Mar 2009, 3:33 pm

My ex once put our kitten in a box and got it stoned. It was never right in the head afterwards.

goat

(ex-pot smoker)

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 12:17 am

I hope the judge kicks this moron's ass when he shows up in court.Rightfully deserves it.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 10:19 am

The Bong Show part 3 topic

If the judge was going to sentence Mr. Pot Head judiciously, that weed wanker would be stuffed into a suitably sized bong for a few hours, stoned out of his gourd and left there for about six hours. :twisted:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo