I want xxxxx changed to xxxxx, NOW!! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 1:19 pm

This is a thread of where... well this is the thread that you can be a critic about games and say what you would have dont to make said game better....

Such as...

Animal crossing city folk: ACPG music insted of crappy ds music, acww sized houses.

Endless ocean: Make the abyss even bigger and deeper... (like the correct topography of the ocean, off of the continental slope and a max depth of 3000-4000m down) :?

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 1:43 pm

endless ocean? sounds interesting, what kind of game is that? =]

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 2:34 pm

I could do pages and pages @_@

Instead I just take these ideas and work them into my own games ;)

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 3:29 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I could do pages and pages @_@

Instead I just take these ideas and work them into my own games ;)

Just put the most imparitive ones in... :P

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 3:31 pm

World of Warcraft has a huge flaw, which is some classes have to give up precious bag slots in order to carry around essential times like ammo, soul shards, poison etc. so I suggest that they be given an extra slot just for their essential items. They won't be able to carry around general items in those bags, quivers etc. so that way everyone stays happy.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 4:08 pm

-Quake 3 Arena: to hell with the "Arena"... I want a single-player game!

-Unreal Tournament: see above.

-Unreal 2: more Skaarj, less of those goofy Space Mercs.

-Call of Duty 2: keep Michael Giacchino's music, and reduce the number of Sgt. Schultz clones.

-F.E.A.R. Extraction Point: give the game an actual "point" (and a story which involves more than just killing off important characters.)

-early Medal of Honor games: checkpoints... 'nuff said.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 7:38 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
World of Warcraft has a huge flaw, which is some classes have to give up precious bag slots in order to carry around essential times like ammo, soul shards, poison etc. so I suggest that they be given an extra slot just for their essential items. They won't be able to carry around general items in those bags, quivers etc. so that way everyone stays happy.

Hunters and locks also have the generally fastest levelling (at least they did a year and a half ago when I actually played the game)... try playing as a mage for extra-slow dinging...

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 7:44 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:

Hunters and locks also have the generally fastest levelling (at least they did a year and a half ago when I actually played the game)... try playing as a mage for extra-slow dinging...

The amount of experience needed to level should not be different depending of your class. However what might have happened is blizzard made it easier for low level players to level up by either upping the amount of experience from each quest, or lowered how much experience is needed to gain levels or both. I know that blizzard did this after the burning crusade came out.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 7:44 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:

The amount of experience needed to level should not be different depending of your class. However what might have happened is blizzard made it easier for low level players to level up by either upping the amount of experience from each quest, or lowered how much experience is needed to gain levels or both. I know that blizzard did this after the burning crusade came out.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 7:48 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:

It's also harder for mages to solo anything (quests or dungeons especially) due to the generally low HP and restriction to cloth armor (I couldn't solo vc on my mage until about level 52, compared to about 30 on my pally)... and therefore harder to actually complete said quests unless a group happened to be doing a particular low-level quest... and by the time a mage can solo a particular quest, it's gone gray...

That said, pair a mage (with good equipment) up with a decent tank (a sufficiently armored pally will suffice if a warrior is not available for tank role) and said pair can take on up to 5-man for their level

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 9:56 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
The amount of experience needed to level should not be different depending of your class.

I disagree with that. It's been done that way in rpg's as long as they've been around. Even in DnD

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 11:27 pm

I prefer that the experience remains the same even depending on classes, i want to play WoW, not DnD -.- . Besides, i reckon the "heroes" in WC3 mostly had the same xp required to reach a new level, sooo.

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2009, 8:36 am

I want the idiot online personnel/egoheads/anti-roulette types/users of leet changed to worthy opponents (Opponents that are there to play, and not for rankings.)...at the least. Not cheating opponents, either. I don't want to debate it. Do it the right way. I could go on for hours about this. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with games in general, and don't have any complaints to Japan. Oi, no offense to anyone in particular.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2009, 2:13 pm

Cyberman wrote:
-Quake 3 Arena: to hell with the "Arena"... I want a single-player game!

-Unreal Tournament: see above.

I agree, I completed UT3 in almost a day.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2009, 2:36 pm

phil777 wrote:
WoW, not DnD

DnD was simply an example. I'd wager that at least 80% of rpg's with a class based system have different exp req depending on the class.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 10:18 am

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess -For god sakes, get some voice acting and orchestra music. Mario Galaxy had it. Oh and please bump up the difficulty level, the game is too easy.