Any girls in their early 20's interested in chatting?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Half-dude
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Mar 2009, 5:02 am

Hey everyone, ^^;

Anyone who watches these forums closely might be wondering where the heck I came from. This is actually my second post, yeah yeah I know it's kind of soon for me to be starting a personals topic but what can I say.

personal specs:
Birthday: July 11th
Interests: Drawing, Animation, Computers, Electronics.
Weight: 240lbs
Body Type: A little heavy, (but I'm working on thinning out)

(any other information you want, just ask :) )

If you want my picture I'll have to PM it to you, the site wont let me make links yet : /

I'm a 20 year old aspie living in Kansas City. I moved to KC about 4 years ago from the hometown I grew up in. I had a few really close friends back there but since moving to KC I've had a lot of trouble being social. I was lucky in my hometown of Bellingham WA by having most of my good friends introduce themselves to me in early school. Since coming to KC in my last few years of high school I've tried really hard to meet people but even the few people I did meet I haven't really been able to keep up the friendships.

So anyway, as of late it's pretty much me and my own activities. I'm a computer and art enthusiast at heart, I draw regularly mostly cartooning. On the computer side I've built my current computer from scratch, I work in Flash, Photoshop and am an avid PC gamer.

I'm out of work currently, I was working at the local sonic but I got laid off a while back. Currently I'm trying to get into the computer repair/ networking field. However with the economy how it is it may be very hard, I'm also thinking of doing my own free-lance repairing service in the meantime.

If I were to describe myself I suppose I'd say I'm probably your typical shy guy. Normally from what I've heard about being a shy guy I'd hesitate to announce that, but I think the aspies here have a better understanding of what it really means to be shy. I'm supportive, understanding, I strive to help make people feel better if they're upset. I've heard that I can be very good with words and I have a rather on the level way of seeing things.

I've never had a girlfriend before, being 20 that's a pretty big hit for my self-consciousness already. I know that eventually the odds are I'll find someone, but with today's society it feels kind of bad when you're my age and haven't been in a relationship.

I don't have any evidence to back up anything but at least in my head I plan to be a very romantic guy. Lots of closeness, hugging, kissing, nuzzling, warm stuff like that. In my mind, any girlfriend of mine is going to get all the affection I can offer..

I believe the internet and chat can help where my aspieness and shyness hinder me. Through the net I can talk to someone comfortably and be myself. I believe for someone like me, getting to know someone over chat first is the best way to go, so that later if we meet in person we'll already pretty much know and be connected with each other. If there are any girls here around my age range (19-25) that think the same way as me, have had a hard time with relationships or hasn't had one at all I'd like to get to know you.

My yahoo ID is: half_dude

or I'm more then comfortable to talk here on the forums first. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable either, I plan on taking anyone I meet as a friend first, only moving on to anything else if we genuinely feel a connection of some sort. :)

JWLuke787
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2009, 10:43 am

Man to man, lose the mustache.

Kenjuudo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2009, 12:32 pm

Half-dude: It's not so much about being a romantic as giving her attention and somebody to talk to. A boyfriend is first and foremost a friend. A best friend. One she can talk to and quarrel with (if need be), hug and cry with. Love is about looking at each other, touch each other and explore each other. Mentally as well as physically. Sex is just one part of the formula, but it's there. This means you need to be both physically and psychologically attractive to the person in question. And that goes both ways. There is really no mystery. Girls can't read thoughts even though they sometimes appear as they can. They aren't dangerous, they aren't from another planet. They are human beings with the exact same needs and wants as any other person. And as all other people they have their differences, quirks and habits. You need to prepare yourself to dedicate yourself to a woman, and expect it to be returned. You will inevitably lose the battle if you decide to only give and never receive, just as you will lose the battle if you only take and never give.