Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:11 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm in the process of moving to my friends place tonight, may not have my own computer for at least a few months, so I'm gonna be falling of the face of the earth for a minute (web-wise at least). Not so be self-important, I just wanted to give people a heads up so no one thinking that I got thrown in jail or caught by the Russian Mob or something ;). See you all when I have the chance again.

- Matt

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:35 pm

We'll miss you!! !!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:38 pm

have a good move, hon - come back soon!

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 6:59 pm

I'll miss ya. Hopefully you can sneak a few minutes on his computer once in a while.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 7:55 pm

We'll miss you, techstep! Come back as soon as you can! :cry:

beentheredonethat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2005, 8:44 pm

As far as you know, you haven't been grabbed by the Russian mob....yet.
Do sividanya, tovarich
come back soon.
Pajaloosta
BTDT

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 12:57 am

Actually, this may not be as severe as I thought - ther one roommate who loves to hop on this computer is usually at work in the evening. One thing about this site and about AS Hangout is that I'm just a freak about my privacy (looks over his shoulder). Not that it would bother me, my friends already know all there is to know about me, my AS, and my forums I visit but still - call it a compulsion ;)

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 4:41 am

I will leave a candle burning in my window for you...

What the hell... I'll burn down my neighbour's house...

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

30 Dec 2005, 7:16 am

mjs82 wrote:
I will leave a candle burning in my window for you...

What the hell... I'll burn down my neighbour's house...

mjs82, please, there are firemen present.... :wink: are the neighbors THAT bad?

techstepgenr8tion, hope things go well for ya, how to see ya online again soon!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 5:20 pm

Lol, yeah, sorry - false alarm. Things are fast asleep arround here at this time of day so getting on here looks like it won't be a problem. In a few weeks once tax season starts (along with my new job) it might be rare to see me but over the next couple weeks you'll probably see me at least every other day.