Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 6:46 pm

I have been thinking lately of how women who are isolated are probably easier for us Aspies to strike up relatonships with. Stating the obvious really. Especially since Aspies are typically isolated themselves when it comes to women.

I no longer seek to contact women over the Internet. In the days when I did, there were telling patterns. Apart from the undoubted problems that women I was able to strike up relationships with had with obesity, mental health and sexual identity, I'd like to think geographically, there were geographical patterns.

They were all from extremely small, extremely remote towns in conservative areas of the US (south, and some of the midwest). In other words, they all came from BFE.

Typical states for this included Texas, Mississippi, the Carolinas and Indiana. But other than remote areas, what Americans might call BFE, for some reason I also seemed to be able to connect with females in Houston. This may be because it's a particularly dispersed city = more isolation I guess.

But that's all in another continent from me, and I don't know how to translate this pattern to here in the UK or even Scotland. America is laid out so big and there are far fewer places here that are remote enough. Or conservative enough (this caused more isolation for people if they were adjudged as different). But I just wanted to give some ideas on where one would find women who are isolated enough, to be easier to strike up relationships, seeing as how I tended to find such people over the Internet in certain areas.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 7:52 pm

uh...what is BFE?...;)

Hurricane_Delta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Mar 2009, 7:57 pm

pakled wrote:
uh...what is BFE?...;)

I think it may mean big f***ing emptiness.

BPalmer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2009, 4:13 am

^ BFE stands for "Bum F**k Egypt", a colloqialism for middle-of-nowhere.

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2009, 5:07 am

I`m not sure, but i do think isolated lonely
people exists everyhere - hard to see that
there could be a pattern, my guess is you
have experienced qunicidences and put
them into order. Another thing, the term
"looking for isolated woman so it will be
easier to strike up a relationship"........
I might misunderstand something and
i dont intend to say you are wrong in
something, i would like to say it sounds
slightly scary and weird to me when i read
it. It sounds like looking for a victim that it
will be easy to rope in.

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2009, 4:26 pm

Okay, I just feel that I would like to comment on the word here. Isolation, I know about this one and it usually never makes me unhappy. I have had thoughts about serving time on a submarine also and I guess it would be suited for people like me. :) But I'm a sceptic at the same time.

Wiki has also something to say about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation