Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 2:30 am

You can find it here:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

I came out as the comic the first time, but taking again for review I cam eout as the prankster. Do tell me how you come out!

Last edited by Thagomizer on 31 Dec 2005, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

hermit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Dec 2005, 4:37 am

Quote:
the Wit

your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?......
You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here(deleted)

I do love The Office... I think I'll go watch it now! That was fun, maybe I'll take it a few times...

hermit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Dec 2005, 4:42 am

The results were so good...

Cade
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 8:24 am

Quote:
the Prankster

(47% dark, 30% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher

Well, I hate most pranks although spoofs are alright, I only like O'Brian half the time, and I think Kutcher is a tedious moron, but the rest of the description is flattering and not that far off mark. I took this before and got the Wit - I kind of waver between light and dark humor, so I suppose that much is true of me. I definitely dislike vuglarity and crudeness.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 9:47 am

Cade wrote:
Quote:
the Prankster

(47% dark, 30% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

Well, I hate most pranks although spoofs are alright, I only like O'Brian half the time, and I think Kutcher is a tedious moron, but the rest of the description is flattering and not that far off mark. I took this before and got the Wit - I kind of waver between light and dark humor, so I suppose that much is true of me. I definitely dislike vuglarity and crudeness.

I'm a prankster too on this test, though before I came out as the Ham (clean, spontaneous, light) which is more accurate.

los003
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Dec 2005, 11:11 am

the Idiot Savant

(42% dark, 84% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY s**t'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most

LOL Very true,

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
Albert Einstein

"Anyone who cond

06xrs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2005, 11:11 am

Thagomizer wrote:
You can find it here:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

I came out as the comic. Do tell me how you come out!

Dressed. Most of the time anyway.

Actually:
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

It could have been thrown off some because the drunk picture wouldn't load. But I figured drunks are usually funny.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 12:45 pm

I'm a prankster (clean/complex/light). But I don't think that would surprise anyone... ;)

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 8:40 pm

the Wit

(61% dark, 34% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2005, 8:51 pm

The Ham

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

AegNuddel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2006, 11:19 am

the Prankster
(42% dark, 26% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2006, 11:37 am

the Shock Jock
(57% dark, 46% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

I love those comedians, they're amazing people. And this is eerily accurate, I can say some pretty mean funny things. Dark humor is an amazingly fun thing and people laugh at me as I'm insulting them. It's especially fun when you make fun of someone to their face...AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !! !! !! !

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2006, 11:38 am

the Ham
(38% dark, 42% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2006, 11:39 am

Taking the slut test now. It should be interesting, as I have no sexual experiences to even speak of.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2006, 11:49 am

20% slut, oh yeah! I haven't even dated, and I managed to get that.

Aspen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2006, 12:05 pm

Quote:
the Prankster

(33% dark, 38% spontaneous, 15% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

I think most pranks are mean whether they are well-thought-out or not. The site said the opposite type to the Prankster is the Shock Jock and I detest Howard Stern, but I like Roseanne.