I'm doing the wrong thing hear.

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

dedhead66
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2009, 12:56 pm

robo37 wrote:
I'm going to shoot myself now. I was waiting for a reply to my post for a while and I was feeling really bad about the emails, so I just.........well.........sent the apology anyway. Yeah, terrible thing to do, I know. The police getting involved would be the worst thing that could ever happen. I wouldn't be able to show my face in school again, especially with her around. I promise, I'm not going to send her any more emails again or do anything that will in any way make the situation worse again, but I fear its already too late.

It's not too late and it's not the end of the world. All you did was send emails saying you loved someone. Granted someone you didn't know but we'll save that for later. Nothing you've done is a crime yet, nothing that the police would want to get involved with. Unless you continue emailing or bothering her.

The best advice for you right now IMO, you have to realize you probably have more dating experience than I do, is to leave this girl alone. She's going to be uncomfortable around you because of your professed love for her. I was going to say maybe smile at her but I don't think that's a good idea either. Just leave her alone, don't stare at her, don't sulk around her just leave her alone.

I know you feel pretty badly about how things are going but you've shown real cojones sending those emails to begin with. Not a lot of smarts to send them but definitely cojones. You have the brains to figure out how to get a girl to like you, now use it.

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 1:56 pm

Try not to worry. It should pass eventually, don't tell her you sent the emails but I don't think an email like that will cause her to feel weird or anything.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 4:07 am

robo37 wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:
No, don't send her anything else, even an apology, you're going to get close to harassment. I'm willing to bet that the school or even police will have some way of tracing the IP address or the email so I'd really not bother sending any more from that account.

I'm going to shoot myself now. I was waiting for a reply to my post for a while and I was feeling really bad about the emails, so I just.........well.........sent the apology anyway. Yeah, terrible thing to do, I know. The police getting involved would be the worst thing that could ever happen. I wouldn't be able to show my face in school again, especially with her around. I promise, I'm not going to send her any more emails or do anything that will in any way make the situation worse again, but I fear its already too late.

Find a way to release you tension without her (or anyone really) knowing. I prefer a real physical burnout, go out somewhere private and run as fast as you can as far as you can. It helps me when I need to release pressure.

Good luck, and don't worry, she might be a little freaked out, but she'll (most likely) find it a little flattering too.
One thing I've learned the hard way is that our love seems to great to handle for people, we need other ways to express it other than to the object of affection.

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Mar 2009, 8:46 am

Don't worry about anything. You apologized so you eased your mind. Just don't send any more emails and try to let it go. It's not a crime to love someone. Try not to obsess about this or about her.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 2:01 pm

I really hope I haven't upset her. She hasn't been in school ever since I sent her those emails. :(

dedhead66
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2009, 3:45 pm

robo37 wrote:
I really hope I haven't upset her. She hasn't been in school ever since I sent her those emails. :(

I'm sure she's not so fragile that she can't take someone sending her anonymous love emails. You're trying to make more of this than there is. This is done. Over. Time to move on. Stop worrying about this already and think about what you can do next to impress the ladies.

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2009, 5:22 pm

robo37 wrote:

How's it going?

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2009, 1:04 pm

Silvervarg wrote:
robo37 wrote:

How's it going?

She went into school today, and she seemed fine. She was just acting just like she normally does. There are about 30 people in my IT class, and me and my friend went up stairs to E9 while everyone else went down stairs to E1. (we have two IT rooms) Miss was up stairs and since me and my friend were the first people to arrive at the right classroom she sent us down stairs to E1 to collect all of our folders so when I saw everyone outside the classroom I felt I should tell them since James didn't say anything, but me being me I mumbled it quietly and not many people understood what I said. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it was her (Laura Jones if you want a name) who replied first. "Were in E9?" "Why are you down here then?" "oh, okay" "Everyone, where in E9." - doesn't sound like someone who's depressed. I told that friend that I mentioned about the situation without mentioning who I sent the emails to and he reckoned that I should disconnect from the internet for about 2 months in case she gets the police involved, but I don’t think he would be saying that if he knew who I was talking about

As I said, I'm pretty shore she’s not depressed or anything, but I know someone who is. Me. The situation with the emails is just a boost towards my insanity. Every time I get on a buss there is always someone who throws things at me, always someone who finds it funny to keep tapping me on the shoulder or put a pin on my chair before I sit down. I always get insulted when I arrive at school from one person or another. I get hit and kicked all the time and I today when I lined up for lunch everyone was lathing at me just because of the way I moved my jaw. I have been thinking about killing myself for years.

*sigh* I wish someone would love me for once.

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2009, 4:39 am

robo37 wrote:
Silvervarg wrote:
robo37 wrote:

How's it going?

She went into school today, and she seemed fine. She was just acting just like she normally does. There are about 30 people in my IT class, and me and my friend went up stairs to E9 while everyone else went down stairs to E1. (we have two IT rooms) Miss was up stairs and since me and my friend were the first people to arrive at the right classroom she sent us down stairs to E1 to collect all of our folders so when I saw everyone outside the classroom I felt I should tell them since James didn't say anything, but me being me I mumbled it quietly and not many people understood what I said. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it was her (Laura Jones if you want a name) who replied first. "Were in E9?" "Why are you down here then?" "oh, okay" "Everyone, where in E9." - doesn't sound like someone who's depressed. I told that friend that I mentioned about the situation without mentioning who I sent the emails to and he reckoned that I should disconnect from the internet for about 2 months in case she gets the police involved, but I don’t think he would be saying that if he knew who I was talking about

As I said, I'm pretty shore she’s not depressed or anything, but I know someone who is. Me. The situation with the emails is just a boost towards my insanity. Every time I get on a buss there is always someone who throws things at me, always someone who finds it funny to keep tapping me on the shoulder or put a pin on my chair before I sit down. I always get insulted when I arrive at school from one person or another. I get hit and kicked all the time and I today when I lined up for lunch everyone was lathing at me just because of the way I moved my jaw. I have been thinking about killing myself for years.

*sigh* I wish someone would love me for once.

I can give you one advice: Nothing in life is free. The e-mailthing is nothing to hang on to, it's more normal to send notes/mails than you would ever think. (I've accually got one ones.)

People do things becouse they think they can get away with it, do some training and make sure they don't.
In Sweden we have a saying: Man tager vad man haver. (You take/use what you have.)
I altered it to: Man haver vad man tager. (You have what you take.)
Respect isn't given to you, you earn it.