Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

RarePegs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2009, 4:28 am

I've been a bit inactive on WP for a few weeks, while trying to do more on other sites like Flickr that I've been neglecting for a few months since discovering WP in the autumn. Anyway, it seems that thread subscriptions expire after aperiod of inactivity. I'm keen to resume subscription to the thread(s) about a WP meet-up in London in August. Where do I find that/those?

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Mar 2009, 7:32 am

We found out some good cheap venues, in nice places, but interest had dwindled to the point where a block-booking of anything made no sense. So it has gone the way of all things, page 9 or 10 of this Forum last I looked! :(

Lotusblossom has been organising some day-meets in London, on the "Meet-Up" thread in the Making Friends and Social Skills forum, so it might be worth checking that nearer the time you expect to be in London to see if there is a meet when you are there. :)

RarePegs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2009, 8:43 am

Thanks, ouinon. I'll have a look. I'm going to be in London for a few days between 11th and 20th August, possibly even all of those days but probably mixed with a few days in Belgium. I have to wait until the Eurostar booking for August becomes available before I can be sure of that.

alba
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2009, 4:10 pm

RarePegs wrote:
Thanks, ouinon. I'll have a look. I'm going to be in London for a few days between 11th and 20th August, possibly even all of those days but probably mixed with a few days in Belgium. I have to wait until the Eurostar booking for August becomes available before I can be sure of that.

Have you considered Autscape, London, August 18-21? You could arrange to be there for most of it.

RarePegs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Mar 2009, 6:16 pm

alba wrote:
RarePegs wrote:

Have you considered Autscape, London, August 18-21? You could arrange to be there for most of it.

Thanks for telling me about that, as I didn't know about it. I've just had a glance at their site

alba
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2009, 7:49 pm

you're welcome, glad to help.

RarePegs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2009, 8:45 am

There's an Autscape group on Facebook and I've joined it. Anyone else here considering Autscape?