Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

hermanChess
Raven
Raven

11 Apr 2009, 12:53 am

I want to know if the majority is like me on this issue. Do you have strong artistic ambitions? I read somewhere this can be due to a low self-esteem...but...uhmm yeah. Not just artistic, but political and intelectual ambitions? Do you fantasize on writing a very succesful book, creating great music, being a political figure, change the world, etc, constantly? I do, and I feel I could be succesful very easily because of the strange thought machine that is my brain, at least on avant-garde, black humor type of things.

Zand
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Apr 2009, 2:22 am

I admit that I do drawings and paintings when I'm down. The main thing I love about painting is that in my view I start but never finish and though what I have I consider has major flaws. Others think it is amazing as it is and rather I do not make it perfect.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Apr 2009, 4:54 pm

i used to paint but somehow i stopped, i guess i quit because i would ALWAYS over compensate and ruin my painting. that is to say "i was never finished" :!:
i'd like to get my paint on again im just so damn lazy or something