Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 7:22 pm

I would like everyone to share their story. I will post it on my website, for those to read about. That way, no one's story gets untold, and everyone is honored. I would like those who write a short story about themselves and their life with AS, to provide a superhero name for themself, if that is alright.

Name: (could be a pin name if you wish)

Super Hero Identity:

Story:

Thanks.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 8:20 pm

My story is 14 pages long...

It would be the longest post in site history

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 8:37 pm

Perhaps if you could condense it down? That would awesome! :D

violentcloud
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 11:23 pm

Name: Ollie

Super Hero Identity: The amazing "abuses his powers man"

Story: Ok... abridged version. Went undiagnosed through all of education until college. Severly bullied throughout secondary school. The usual stuff - beaten up, verbal abuse, hit with rocks and stick, etc - all for being weird and different. Asked politely to leave that school after trying to kill a bully with a piece of sharp wood when my temper first blew up. Temper never calmed down properly, still get outbursts of inexplicable anger to this day. Still get counselling for it. Moved to new school, in middle of nowhere. Bullied far far worse - bricks thrown at me, burnt with soldering irons, stabbed with stanley knives, duct-taped to stuff then punched, etc. Temper snaps again, try to stab someone with flick knife. Get through rest of secondary school reasonably well, with a few more rough patches. Get to college, grow about a foot taller, take up kickboxing, lose temper on someone from first secondary school who went to same college as me, after he puts chewing gum in my hair. Pick him up by collar, smash him into lockers. Hit him lots. Nobody picks on me for being different ever again.

Steve_Cory
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 11:03 pm

Thank you violent, as you know through my IM, I posted your story on my website. It is much appreciated.

Anyone else have a story to share?

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 12:00 am

Bland-I do have a story but I feel like Ive already published it in bits and pieces all over this website. Im tired, Cant someone else post it for me?

P.S. Violentcloud, that was the cutest little violent short story Ive ever read. I love stories with a happy ending! (Im a fellow kickboxer!)(wannabe)(cardiokickboxing, to be exact)