Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2009, 11:55 am

Yeah, ok i have an evenly proportioned body, not to big of upper, not to small lower, near perfection, except both are big ( braud shoulders, bowed-legged legs), but every time my parents or anybody sees me walking they always comment on how im walking strange, i loose all balance with my feet together and straigth foward, i dont know why i just start to fall down. I breathe really heavy, so my parents complain that they can hear me breatheing across the room, i dont think its that loud; and my shoulders continuosly run into walls all the time, i have bruses to prove it :( It feels like im carrying around weights when walking up-straigth ( i have my whole life, military family ), so when i go up my and other stairs i get down on my all fours and hurl up the stairs, it makes it easier to do, but everyone looks at me weird so i only do so much at home; I feel a little embaressed, but thats how i do things for my self, what to do with this?

Albert Einstein

Shayne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2009, 2:54 pm

NomadicAssassin wrote:
what to do with this?

what do you want to do with this? are you looking to make some change?

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 6:47 pm

Practice makes perfect. Learn to walk like a normal person.

TheSocialReject
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 May 2009, 9:35 am

How do you walk like a normal person is unique?

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 7:17 am

Everyone usually tells me I'm graceful, even though I don't feel that way.

Daniel09
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jun 2009, 10:06 pm

I love climbing stairs on all fours, and I have a bad habit of growling when something or someone annoys me. I did practice very hard when I was younger to walk smoothly and straight, so that's about perfect, though I found out it's weird. I walk with my toes straight forward, making running easy to accomplish as well. I just always wanted to walk straight, the problem being that when I did, my hips swung, and I didn't want to look gay, so I somehow managed to accomplish walking straight without swinging.

Wouldn't it be just the most ironic that I happen to have become just about completely gay. I just very seldom act it. My friend was once surprised that I had a swing and my arm on my hip once when I was happily walking over to some place. He was dating me at the time and just didn't think I ever did that, especially by accident. :D