Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2006, 4:26 am

Yes. My lack of friends is I think a hazard to my health. So I am calling to my WrongPlanet comrades for an e-friend, or penpal if that sounds nicer.

My intention is not to gossip about the weather. My intention is more to have a friend who I can be brutally honest with about my problems and also the good things. Basically someone who can help to guide me and who is brutally honest with me. Our relationship will be of friendship.

And of course most importantly, this will be also vice versa.

I am a 23 year old male.

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2006, 6:16 am

It might be good to mention a few things about yourself to spur interest and/or give people something to talk about to get started without it being so much a "cold call" situation.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2006, 12:19 pm

I think normal people have too many friends - that they can't properly give each one the attention they need . . . anyway, you can email me if you want . . . though I've been told I can be both sarcastic, caustic, and dismissive and overly clingy . . . I suppose it is my disassociative tendencies . . . :roll:

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2006, 5:12 am

briangwin33 wrote:
It might be good to mention a few things about yourself to spur interest and/or give people something to talk about to get started without it being so much a "cold call" situation.

I guess it is a rather "cold call" situation.

Myself:

Good music, whatever the genre (note the word "good" though). Humour, in the old-school-Quentin-Tarantino sense of the word.

Interesting topics, like quantum science, conspiracy thoeries, strange new technology, x-file type stuff I guess.

I've mild schizophrenia as well as this asperges syndrome.

I've a fascination for history and I think reading the jumping the pages of encyclopedias, dictionaries & atlases is the coolest way to kill time.

I'm interested in psychology.

If I were a famous person, I'd be a mix between Beck (not Jeff Beck) & Marlin Brando.

I've a new but strong interest in sociology, and how those strange creatures, human beings interact.