Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

24 May 2009, 4:18 pm

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
Simple solution (Not talking about your bedroom), do not leave your things in the wrong spot. Put your things where they belong or keep them in your own bedroom. I always move my bf's things and don't give rats if it bothers him. I tell him "don't leave it in the wrong spot then." I hate pigs and slobs so when I go on my cleaning spree, I put things away and I tell all those people don't leave their things in the wrong spot then. I did it when I lived with my parents. They never seemed to learn :roll:

I never leave my things anywhere other than my bedroom. Even my mum says at least I keep the untidiness in my own space, whereas my brother spreads his stuff all around the house and surrounding area.

My reply was for everyone in this thread who gets bothered by their things being moved. Luckily I live on my own and I rule the apartment so I don't have to worry about my things being moved. When I lived with my family, I kept my things put away and kept things in my room while my whole family couldn't seem to figure that out. I wonder what was the matter with them? They claimed it was hard to keep things put away but I always called BS on that and they were just lazy. At least my bf can actually learn so he doesn't really keep his things in the wrong spot that often because he knows I will move it.

Landon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 May 2009, 4:30 pm

My mom also decides to clean my room occasionally, and it annoys the heck out of me. I don't freak out about it anymore, but for days (until everything goes back into its old spot) I feel weird and awkward in my own room.

I keep all my stuff in my room, so my brothers won't mess with it, but my mom still does.

WoodenNickel
Toucan
Toucan

27 May 2009, 7:15 pm

I hate it. I may be a slob, but at least I know what's in my piles of things. Rearranging them without my participation means that I don't know where anything is anymore.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2009, 7:27 pm

I like my things left alone too. Even though it may look like a mess to some people, I know where my things are. It irritates me when people assume that I need my stuff arranged according to their system.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 8:38 pm

Oh my goodness yes! I cannot stand anyone moving my stuff. I go bezerk if they do! Once in a while I have a cleaner come in since I am just too busy to keep the place clean all the time myself and I get really angry if they have misplaced something.

Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 10:42 pm

uh... geez.

My rooms so unorganized I have to look for everything, literally, when I wake up.

It's not really that it's a mess, I just leave my stuff whereever I feel like it.